Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Apr 16, 2023
Long time lurker of this thread… I really wish Dan would fight for full custody of the children. As someone who works within the mental health field the damage she is doing / has done to those poor children is detrimental and is going to cause them so many issues further down the line and it makes me so upset to see😞
The kids will be used as a weapon since he left her ,she will be bleading him dry aswell, poor bloke still won't have a life

Maggot Robbie

Jun 5, 2023
If she has managed to cause him to be isolated from his family, he likely feels like he has no choice but to go along with what she says. He could approach social services himself and ask for help. He could even approach the school. There are professionals that will help him every step of the way. His mum would surely put all past arguments with him aside to help support him(?)
Dan! Come on over - we can help guide you in the right direction.

Last edited:
Apr 21, 2023
Bits and pieces. To be fair, not a great deal. Her mum died when she was 2/3years old. Her dad got custody of her, but quickly met/married another women. The women made it very clear that Kayleigh wasn’t biologically hers, and very much made her own children the priority/favoured. Kayleigh had to even then beg for attention. Her dad seemed pretty oblivious to it and allowed it to happen and sided with the new wife.
Aw that’s rather sad. My youngest is nearly 3 and I can’t imagine them being unloved and pushed out. I’m actually sorry that happened to her. It all starts somewhere and it’s turned her into a horrible person.