Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

May 23, 2023
Probably. If you remember at Christmas when she bought Dan some new joggers/trackies, went into primark for the kids stuff and got them some new Xmas presents and bought herself clothes? That was the eldests DLA backpay.
Has she ever shown you proof of mumma kraken/Yamfoot/me sending her emails/letters/inboxes/telephone calls?

Apr 16, 2023
Is that why 1000s of people each year get away with benefit fraud? The DWP can’t just gain entry to your home. Even the police can’t without a warrant. 🤦🏼‍♀️
I know alot of people commiting benefit fraud and nothing has been done even when reported, i know certain areas are different but were i live alot get away with it

Aug 8, 2023
Has she ever shown you proof of mumma kraken/Yamfoot/me sending her emails/letters/inboxes/telephone calls?
No, absolutely not. She never showed proof of any of her claims about anyone. Only ‘proof’ she ever shared was the edited ‘receipts’ on her stories which she’s always been caught lying/wrong about x

Aug 8, 2023
I know alot of people commiting benefit fraud and nothing has been done even when reported, i know certain areas are different but were i live alot get away with it
She’s been questioned twice, but always managed to lie/play the system. I know the first time was after Aileens and hers fall out after spending the weekend up there.

PaigeSnedz

Aug 10, 2023
Yes!!! After single white female and the old neighbours daughter debacle, I don’t think I’d believe anything without receipt’s.

I hope we get them tonight but my spidery senses are telling me we are in for a big mug of piss rather than steaming hot tea.
I’m feeling some sort of issue will arise meaning @Toomanytalestotale will become indisposed this evening and nothing will happen.

Again, I hope I’m wrong but 🤷🏼‍♀️

Also, not sure if I’ve missed the answer @Toomanytalestotale but someone asked earlier if you were friends for so long then why didn’t you intervene and stop some of the horrible things she done? I believe friends are an extension of ourselves so I know my morals wouldn’t allow me to be friends with someone for so long who conducted themselves in the way Kayleigh has. Forget about the online tit for tat, but the bullying the elderly neighbour whilst she was going through cancer treatment would have had me bowing out.

Aug 8, 2023
Yes!!! After single white female and the old neighbours daughter debacle, I don’t think I’d believe anything without receipt’s.

I hope we get them tonight but my spidery senses are telling me we are in for a big mug of piss rather than steaming hot tea.
I’m feeling some sort of issue will arise meaning @Toomanytalestotale will become indisposed this evening and nothing will happen.

Again, I hope I’m wrong but 🤷🏼‍♀️

Also, not sure if I’ve missed the answer @Toomanytalestotale but someone asked earlier if you were friends for so long then why didn’t you intervene and stop some of the horrible things she done? I believe friends are an extension of ourselves so I know my morals wouldn’t allow me to be friends with someone for so long who conducted themselves in the way Kayleigh has. Forget about the online tit for tat, but the bullying the elderly neighbour whilst she was going through cancer treatment would have had me bowing out.
I think it’s fair to say I wouldn’t know the majority of what I’ve said unless it’s came direct from KK. I am happy to put seperate posts this evening about each and every thing. I am not going to come on here, make myself known to Kayleigh, who she’s since storied about me (and not denied her wrong doing or ANY of my claims may I add).

Secondly, I never knew about Kayleigh’s neighbour having cancer treatment. I learnt that AFTERWARDS. You need to be mindful, Kayleigh told me the things she wanted me to know. A lot of her lies she was later caught out down the line. I never ‘supported’ her wrong doing. There was many of occasions I called her out and caught her lying. As I have previously stated, she would always use some victim card to try and justify it.

I’d also like to further add, I have ALSO been a ‘victim’ of Kayleigh. I was lied too, played, used, took for granted, only to be thrown under the bus.

Frank Farmer

Jul 29, 2023
ok caught up, i think its KK making us all wait for some tea and there isnt any. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Obvs if it is the friend then cool, if its not then i'm not bothered because President Paul has had me in stitches with his receipts! i love you paul !!! :LOL::LOL: i bet KK is pissed off she told you about this thread paul ? she did didnt she?
Yes she did

noseynorax

May 6, 2023
That's what i would like to know as were i'm from you don't get until you have the diagnosis, then you have to fight for it
Well my son is in the process of his diagnosis and he gets dla. He has no formal diagnosis other than his dyslexia which a special teacher who works with the council came to the school and did an indept assessment of him which was for evidence as well as hospital, doctors, teachers reports etc.