Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Aug 8, 2023
How come he gets high rate DLA without a diagnosis?
She got the school to write a report about his delays and needing 1:2:1 support. (She’s fabricated it) and said that the eldest needs can’t be left unsupervised, has night time needs, severely delayed and said that the schools applied for an EHCP. You don’t need a diagnosis for DLA it’s based on care needs. Which you can look up online.

Jul 25, 2023
She got the school to write a report about his delays and needing 1:2:1 support. (She’s fabricated it) and said that the eldest needs can’t be left unsupervised, has night time needs, severely delayed and said that the schools applied for an EHCP. You don’t need a diagnosis for DLA it’s based on care needs. Which you can look up online.
Can’t be left unsupervised unless locked in the garden to make OF content .

Dannyd27

Aug 12, 2023

I work in a school.
We can not just write what the parents want us to write.
We have to see it ourselves.

Frank Farmer

Jul 29, 2023
Yes!!! After single white female and the old neighbours daughter debacle, I don’t think I’d believe anything without receipt’s.

I hope we get them tonight but my spidery senses are telling me we are in for a big mug of piss rather than steaming hot tea.
I’m feeling some sort of issue will arise meaning @Toomanytalestotale will become indisposed this evening and nothing will happen.

Again, I hope I’m wrong but 🤷🏼‍♀️

Also, not sure if I’ve missed the answer @Toomanytalestotale but someone asked earlier if you were friends for so long then why didn’t you intervene and stop some of the horrible things she done? I believe friends are an extension of ourselves so I know my morals wouldn’t allow me to be friends with someone for so long who conducted themselves in the way Kayleigh has. Forget about the online tit for tat, but the bullying the elderly neighbour whilst she was going through cancer treatment would have had me bowing out.
I will say I spoke to her several times regarding her posts and story content, but it fell on deaf ears

Aug 8, 2023
I will say I spoke to her several times regarding her posts and story content, but it fell on deaf ears
Again, Thankyou Paul. I did the same. People seems to thing I condoned it or knew about it. I didn’t until later down the line. I’ve called Kayleigh out countless times on her stories.

Apr 16, 2023
She's nothing but a liar, he's severely delayed due to her s parenting no doubt she will try and get it for cheese aswell