Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Apr 12, 2023
Shortly after this, the youngest is born. The neighbour had her eldest (whilst all of us, me, glitz, Aileen and others) all had tried to help/offer a solution in regards to child care for the boy. (Didn’t glitz send you money for a private child minder/nanny KK???). We of course congratulated her once baby was born. The following morning whilst the boy was still with the neighbour, KK was out reduced raiding. (Her baby must of been 8hours old at this point?!) she left the baby with Dans mum, the eldest still with the neighbour, and was at the shops for 9am videoing in Dans car. Once KK was back at home, then comes the real car crash. The MIL was told how disgusting she was, for not having the eldest. Or offering to take the eldest for a week whilst her and Dan could settle in as a family of 4. The MIL (rightly so) pointed out how can they settle in as a family of 4 if the eldest wasn’t there!! She ended up throwing the MIL out. The MIL then wasn’t allowed to see the baby or the eldest for weeks and weeks. Dan ultimately had to pick KK and watch his mother being thrown out by KK. (There is screenshots from glitz’s upon speaking to Michelle to confirm this) didn’t you know that glitz has had many chats with your MIL kk??
fing hell 8 hours old and off shopping and filming herself 🤦🏼‍♀️ I could never of left my newborn that soon so just shows how maternal she is 🤯🤯🤯 I was also busy spritzing my bits ffs so I could pee without screaming, no wonder she could get that Alexa (not you Alexandra) up there so easily she must of sneezed cheese out no bother at all!

Last edited:
Aug 8, 2023
The fact glitz had spoken with Michelle (the MIL) sent KK WILD! You then KK, despite having a very young baby and a toddler, made up a false account pretending you had slept with glitz’s partner. You mocked her for not ‘being able to have children’ and even went as far as saying you had a secret child with the partner, didn’t you KK?? All because Glitz asked your MIL what on earth had gone on what should have been a happy time for your family!! Soon after that, it ALL comes out that Aileen, had scammed Kayleigh, and not sent her all the money that was raised for the baby birth. The items Aileen sent KK, was binned, the boy had his toys took off him that we all contributed too, and KK then went on to attack Glitz, Aileen and basically every fing instagram user. Did you tell your old friend Glitz that you did everything possible to try and ruin her? To belittle her when she was 40 odd with no children? Did you tell Aileen it was you KK who reported her to SS over 20 items in 6months??

Apr 12, 2023
It's boring tbh. Nothing Kween and the likes didn't spill a few years ago when she had the fake abortion
Wasn’t fake I’ve seen her abortion papers she was just a sick do to pretend it was an infant loss!
Anyway we can play guess who with you if you want?
Are you Babz? You seem to have an obsession with yellow card and up Lou’s arse so that is my guess….

Last edited: