Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Aug 8, 2023
Time went on, and poor Dan used to get the brunt of KK (later got blamed on her PND). Dan used to be given lunches with mould on it. Dan would have to come home from work, sort the kids, whilst you storied all night long. Still logging on and off your fake account to abuse Glitz (who, I must admit for anyone still reading, glitz was absolutely bat s crazy at times, but I do not feel it was needed to be bullied to the extent KK bullied her) as the months go by, Dan is being slagged off daily on her stories. You used to message me almost hourly didn’t you KK, saying everything about Dan pissed you off, how you got irritated by his breathing, snoring, eating, humiliated him about ‘talcing his bollocks’ (yes KK, I remember all that as I’m sure others will). Do you also remember the time, you randomly dick shamed Dan to me?? Do you remember the time you sent a picture, of Dans genitals, to me, and started spitting your absolute vile tongue about your partner? Do you remember me telling you how wrong that was to send pictures of Dan standing up having a wee at the toilet whilst you was bathing and how you took pictures and sent them to me (and possibly others) laughing at him?? (Obviously I can’t screenshot Dans private pics, but I will upload all the screenshots in one big post at the end of my comments) I have over 100 screenshots of everything I’ve claimed and will continue to claim.

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
I don’t think she’s using it against her. I think she’s just venting her frustrations of how much she cared about kk when she had it.
Yeah I agree. It's showing all the stuff she has helped and supported KK with over the years and she has just thrown it back in her face over nothing. Just because she's a vindictive t incapable of true friendships and relationships.