Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Aug 8, 2023
Then, somewhat over night, you and Aileen are back friends aren’t you KK.

Now, I have said this ALL along, and I pray one day that Aileen speaks up, but Aileen has some sort of fing HOLD over KK. I don’t know what it is, or why, but I am absolutely more than certain she has KK right by the strings.

Up pops yours and Aileens wish list, the wish list for your birthday, money for crystals 😂😂. (Which yes, stupid fing me, bought you tons from your wish list). All apparently in aid of yours and Aileens weekend together. God only knows how/why you two became besties over night, but it was what it was.

You, Dan and the kids then travelled up to spend the weekend there. KK was expecting to STAY at Aileens house, which Aileen wasn’t having. At all. KK was FUMING that she had to book a premier inn, and even contemplated going home earlier than planned. Whilst KK was with Aileen, every chance KK got she was sending messages ‘it fing stinks here’ ‘the dog is locked in a kitchen’ ‘the autistic boy is locked in his room for 12 hours’ and slyly went round Aileens house, photographing the child’s bedroom locks, the dogs claws/shut in the kitchen. And she even went as far as videoing Aileen shouting at one of the kids (I think it was her girl).

Upon stumbling back to Dunstable, KK slated Simon who was dog sitting, and also let rip over Aileen (as Aileen also did about her).
KK then went on a blocking spree (anyone who followed Aileen wasn’t allowed to follow KK). She then posted about Aileen trying to scam money for her sons car seat. (Not sure if this was ever proven to be a scam, but KK convinced everyone it was, along with ‘receipts’ of Aileen using ‘burner accounts’ on PayPal to scam people.

A PERSON SHE TRAVELLED THAT WAY TO SPEND A WEEKEND WITH, WHOS SISTER MADE KK ELDEST A BIRTHDAY CAKE FOR FREE, WHO FED THEM, PAID FOR ZOO TICKETS…..

KK then chucked her under the bus! (There’s a lot more I can say about this, however i think the majority of you guys will be able to fill in any bits I’ve missed)

Apr 16, 2023

Now, I have said this ALL along, and I pray one day that Aileen speaks up, but Aileen has some sort of fing HOLD over KK. I don’t know what it is, or why, but I am absolutely more than certain she has KK right by the strings.

Up pops yours and Aileens wish list, the wish list for your birthday, money for crystals 😂😂. (Which yes, stupid fing me, bought you tons from your wish list). All apparently in aid of yours and Aileens weekend together. God only knows how/why you two became besties over night, but it was what it was.

You, Dan and the kids then travelled up to spend the weekend there. KK was expecting to STAY at Aileens house, which Aileen wasn’t having. At all. KK was FUMING that she had to book a premier inn, and even contemplated going home earlier than planned. Whilst KK was with Aileen, every chance KK got she was sending messages ‘it fing stinks here’ ‘the dog is locked in a kitchen’ ‘the autistic boy is locked in his room for 12 hours’ and slyly went round Aileens house, photographing the child’s bedroom locks, the dogs claws/shut in the kitchen. And she even went as far as videoing Aileen shouting at one of the kids (I think it was her girl).

Upon stumbling back to Dunstable, KK slated Simon who was dog sitting, and also let rip over Aileen (as Aileen also did about her).
KK then went on a blocking spree (anyone who followed Aileen wasn’t allowed to follow KK). She then posted about Aileen trying to scam money for her sons car seat. (Not sure if this was ever proven to be a scam, but KK convinced everyone it was, along with ‘receipts’ of Aileen using ‘burner accounts’ on PayPal to scam people.

A PERSON SHE TRAVELLED THAT WAY TO SPEND A WEEKEND WITH, WHOS SISTER MADE KK ELDEST A BIRTHDAY CAKE FOR FREE, WHO FED THEM, PAID FOR ZOO TICKETS…..

KK then chucked her under the bus! (There’s a lot more I can say about this, however i think the majority of you guys will be able to fill in any bits I’ve missed)
Is this when the dog shat on the carpet?

Frank Farmer

Jul 29, 2023

Sounds sadly predictable and familiar