Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Uncle Ben

Apr 17, 2023
Before I comment further… SCREENSHOTS WILL BE AT THE END!! I have well over 100 to try and sieve through at attach the right ones to the correct post. I can assure you, I haven’t spent since 7:30 to bail at the end hurdle.

I’ve been awake since 6am today, trying to go through all the evidence, in able to me to put these posts up this evening.

If people don’t wish to believe me, that’s absolutely fine. I’m not KK who forces people to agree with me.

However, all I will say without sounding like a complete jerk. There’s A lot of people who’s commented/quoted who also remembers/can confirm what I’ve said to be true. Not every single person on this platform is a liar. It’s actually quite shocking and eye opening when you’re typing it all down, just how much there is and what she’s done over the years which I was too stupid to see! It’s not nice to be used in the ways I have, and then have people think I’m lying. I’m gaining nothing by writing any of this. If anything it’s been my entire evening saying and doing what I promised because I’m a honest person
I apologise for my earlier posts - as always on this thread though there has been so many fake accounts eyc
X

Aug 1, 2023
Before I comment further… SCREENSHOTS WILL BE AT THE END!! I have well over 100 to try and sieve through at attach the right ones to the correct post. I can assure you, I haven’t spent since 7:30 to bail at the end hurdle.

I’ve been awake since 6am today, trying to go through all the evidence, in able to me to put these posts up this evening.

If people don’t wish to believe me, that’s absolutely fine. I’m not KK who forces people to agree with me.

However, all I will say without sounding like a complete jerk. There’s A lot of people who’s commented/quoted who also remembers/can confirm what I’ve said to be true. Not every single person on this platform is a liar. It’s actually quite shocking and eye opening when you’re typing it all down, just how much there is and what she’s done over the years which I was too stupid to see! It’s not nice to be used in the ways I have, and then have people think I’m lying. I’m gaining nothing by writing any of this. If anything it’s been my entire evening saying and doing what I promised because I’m a honest person
Several things you’ve said I know to be a lie But I will let you continue for now.
night lads, it’s been fing hilarious tonight

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023

Don't worry hun keep going. The ones getting tetchy are more than likely KK or her so called friendly followers. Struggling to keep their cool and their mask is slipping.

PaigeSnedz

Aug 10, 2023
Yes that’s the dog she couldn’t cope with, Bruno I think he was called. She rehomed him, possibly with Simon.

He was her flatmate and they had a relationship. The old single bed Bobby slept in until she got the bunk beds, was his bed. One of the first videos I saw of her cleaning was of that bed. It was like a junkies mattress that's been put out the back of flats. Absolutely crawling and covered in piss and other stains. Horrific.

Aug 8, 2023
Anyway, Dan became wise of her cheating when the eldest dropped her in it and said that a man had been round. (Unsure of which man this was) whilst Dan was working. Dan then looked on the door bell app and KK was turning it on/off upon men entering and leaving and erasing a good chunk of footage either side. Dan left KK. Dan doesn’t have a ‘house’ or a flat. He is renting a room in a shared house about 10 minutes from her. When Dan has the kids over night, it’s not actually at his. It’s looking after them at her house whilst she films herself in men’s vans and cars.

Dan still pays her Gas, electric, internet bill, spends £200 a month on food, water, Tv liscence etc. Kayleigh’s been claimed UC from the very get go. She’s claimed as a single parent for years. All the bills, the house etc is in HER name which Dan gives her cash in her hand to pay for. KK isn’t stupid. She knows how to play the system as she’s been doing it for years.