Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
KK has men around those children. The Eldest told Dan and I think also the school.

KK has been on a Child in Need plan with SS since Xmas when she (told me) she self referred for support about the boys behaviour. She wanted a disability social worker but they are few and far between.

Due to her having men around these children, she’s now been escalated to a Child Protection Plan.

Depending where your from, they’ll be called slightly different things, but the plan she’s on currently with SS is the one before they remove children unless a significant and substantial change is made over a period of time. Often 18-24 months.
Also explains why she was texting a social worker. Wanting to 'clear up' the more recent claims made against her. Why she's 'obsessed' with the word safeguarding- because they will be saying this to her all the time. Although her own description of what she thinks safeguarding is all wrong so no wonder she continues to fail to safeguard her children. In all of this it is all very sad for the kids. If I was in that position (I never would be) the social media wouod be the first thing to go. Why is she so determined to keep her Instagram going? Because it's her only source of social contact?

Aug 8, 2023
So she’s clearly not listening because she’s not making changes. So when she says the kids are staying at their dads and she did them all breakfast to take. Where did they all stay then??
They don’t stay with Dan. Dan stays there when she fs off out and he leaves at whatever time she drags her backside home.

She gives them ‘breakfast’ to take with them if Dan takes them out for a day or for the morning. The kids cannot stay with Dan as dans renting a room in a shared house and SS has said no to over night stays as the other people in the house aren’t SS checked.

Aug 8, 2023
@Toomanytalestotale random question…has she ever given you an idea of how many OF subscribers she has?

Also, did she ever discuss Kev with you during the 6 months she was seeing him?
Yeah, Kev was mentioned a lot. Usually how he was toxic, manipulating, playing games with her, etc.

I have no idea how many subs she got. She told me at the start she was making around £1k a month. Some months slightly more. But never gave an amount of subs

Frank Farmer

Jul 29, 2023
Anyway, Dan became wise of her cheating when the eldest dropped her in it and said that a man had been round. (Unsure of which man this was) whilst Dan was working. Dan then looked on the door bell app and KK was turning it on/off upon men entering and leaving and erasing a good chunk of footage either side. Dan left KK. Dan doesn’t have a ‘house’ or a flat. He is renting a room in a shared house about 10 minutes from her. When Dan has the kids over night, it’s not actually at his. It’s looking after them at her house whilst she films herself in men’s vans and cars.

Dan still pays her Gas, electric, internet bill, spends £200 a month on food, water, Tv liscence etc. Kayleigh’s been claimed UC from the very get go. She’s claimed as a single parent for years. All the bills, the house etc is in HER name which Dan gives her cash in her hand to pay for. KK isn’t stupid. She knows how to play the system as she’s been doing it for years.
I was told Dan only had access to the router password as she wanted to change it so he could not keep watch via the ring doorbell

Aug 1, 2023
They don’t stay with Dan. Dan stays there when she fs off out and he leaves at whatever time she drags her backside home.

She gives them ‘breakfast’ to take with them if Dan takes them out for a day or for the morning. The kids cannot stay with Dan as dans renting a room in a shared house and SS has said no to over night stays as the other people in the house aren’t SS checked.
Wow I’m absolutely gobsmacked.

May 13, 2023

If I was her I would be gone. Not a trace of me online. Who risks all this with their kids? Psycho.

Aug 8, 2023
I was told Dan only had access to the router password as she wanted to change it so he could not keep watch via the ring doorbell
I’m not sure about the password part. I know she was turning the door bell on and off and then deleting a portion of footage either side of them coming/leaving.

May 13, 2023
Yeah, Kev was mentioned a lot. Usually how he was toxic, manipulating, playing games with her, etc.

I have no idea how many subs she got. She told me at the start she was making around £1k a month. Some months slightly more. But never gave an amount of subs
Did she ever find out his real name? You don’t need to mention it but was that true?

Aug 8, 2023
On her live the other night she was putting clothes away in the wardrobe and said 'yes these are Dan's clothes if any of you are wondering' which I thought was a bit odd.
Dan only has a room in a shared house so it ain’t big enough to fit everything I would imagine.

I’ve been blocked a few weeks now so just a random thought

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023

Toxic attracts toxic. Doubt she's getting that now. But even 1k a month isn't minimum wage especially for selling your gash for the world to see and scaring your kids for life. She could've earned more and kept her self respect working part time in aldi.