Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

May 10, 2023
Long time lurker on this thread - I'm usually on the Lou thread. I find it funny that, whenever someone comes on with tea, everyone thinks they're chatting s/is KK. How about you give the poor woman a chance? Wait til she's got her POV out there, then decide whether she's telling the truth or not. Hounding her for receipts and telling her that she's not providing any new info is gonna scare the poor cow off. It would me, anyway!

PaigeSnedz

Aug 10, 2023
Just because it's no new information to some it doesn't mean it's not new information for others..... Also, this person isn't aware of what's been discussed and what's known already, she made that very clear.
But I mean NO new information at all, like none. If we had heard at least one story that we hadn’t witnessed over the last 5 years, then I would be more inclined to believe it. But every single story is almost word for word what’s been shared on here and on tattle.

I’m just saying, surly she would have something new to bring?

May 10, 2023
But I mean NO new information at all, like none. If we had heard at least one story that we hadn’t witnessed over the last 5 years, then I would be more inclined to believe it. But every single story is almost word for word what’s been shared on here and on tattle.

I’m just saying, surly she would have something new to bring?
She's telling things from the beginning. Also, I for one never knew she claimed DLA for the eldest or that she had social services quite deeply involved.

Dannyd27

Aug 12, 2023
Long time lurker on this thread - I'm usually on the Lou thread. I find it funny that, whenever someone comes on with tea, everyone thinks they're chatting s/is KK. How about you give the poor woman a chance? Wait til she's got her POV out there, then decide whether she's telling the truth or not. Hounding her for receipts and telling her that she's not providing any new info is gonna scare the poor cow off. It would me, anyway!
It’sbeen five hours!

May 18, 2023
She's telling things from the beginning. Also, I for one never knew she claimed DLA for the eldest or that she had social services quite deeply involved.
Me too or the £100 taken from the in-laws!

A couple of these profiles are 100% her though tonight, same ones only come on to s stir and be nasty!

Uncle Ben

Apr 17, 2023
No we never knew for fact but we had suspicions she would play that card and Cali. It for extra money?
Proves zilch we dunno if she does or not like I said we can all sit here and accuse, fabricate stories but unless we have proof/receipts there is no point….

Uncle Ben

Apr 17, 2023
No we never knew for fact but we had suspicions she would play that card and Cali. It for extra money?
Proves zilch we dunno if she does or not like I said we can all sit here and accuse, fabricate stories but unless we have proof/receipts there is no point….
DLA for extra money it should read

PaigeSnedz

Aug 10, 2023
Just because it's no new information to some it doesn't mean it's not new information for others..... Also, this person isn't aware of what's been discussed and what's known already, she made that very clear.
Highly doubt she’s not aware of what’s been discussed.

She admitted herself she’s been blocked for a few weeks now and spent time going through the threads and was shocked herself at what she read. I fail to believe there is anyone is KKs life who isn’t aware of the threads here and tattle and not been on for a snoop. Most of the members of these forums come directly from the stories she makes calling us out.

Remember, this isn't some random woman. It's someone who was around from the time the collection group chat started, who saw what KK said and done to Glitz, and everything afterwards with everyone else and still stayed friends. 🤨
She showed no proof of the £100, I'm not questioning it as wouldn't put it past KK to be a thief. But that and the social work stuff is the only new information to oldies like myself and that's why I was asking for proof.

We've had loads of people on here claim all sorts, especially the neighbour's daughter, without proof.

The thing about KK is she's no idea the amount of people who she has directly and indirectly hurt, so the list of people who are waiting for her demise is growing every week. And it just takes one person to be in here spreading lies or groundless claims for her to latch onto that and use that as “proof” that we are all sad A cup liars out to get her.

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Highly doubt she’s not aware of what’s been discussed.

She admitted herself she’s been blocked for a few weeks now and spent time going through the threads and was shocked herself at what she read. I fail to believe there is anyone is KKs life who isn’t aware of the threads here and tattle and not been on for a snoop. Most of the members of these forums come directly from the stories she makes calling us out.

Remember, this isn't some random woman. It's someone who was around from the time the collection group chat started, who saw what KK said and done to Glitz, and everything afterwards with everyone else and still stayed friends. 🤨
She showed no proof of the £100, I'm not questioning it as wouldn't put it past KK to be a thief. But that and the social work stuff is the only new information to oldies like myself and that's why I was asking for proof.

We've had loads of people on here claim all sorts, especially the neighbour's daughter, without proof.

The thing about KK is she's no idea the amount of people who she has directly and indirectly hurt, so the list of people who are waiting for her demise is growing every week. And it just takes one person to be in here spreading lies or groundless claims for her to latch onto that and use that as “proof” that we are all sad A cup liars out to get her.
Don't take it so seriously. We were all just having a laugh tonight and whether it was new or old information it was enjoyed by the majority none the less. I understand some on here have been personally targeted by the trollop and want to see proof of something that will bring her crashing down. Someone will either show that proof or not but we can't get stressy about it. Otherwise the genuine ones who do have info are not going to bother sharing in fear of being called KK or liars.

Uncle Ben

Apr 17, 2023
We all guessed as she’s so money,benefit grabbing that whatever she thought she could she would put a claim in for ie dla for Bob and also we have all had half an idea that SS have and will continue to be involved whether it her own doing or her past friends reporting her …..

Uncle Ben

Apr 17, 2023
Correct me please if I am wrong but nothing said tonight isn’t much different albeit maybe a little more detail but hmmm Yano.
As always on these threads lots join claiming to know the ins and outs and to spill the tea but then goes round in circles spouting paragraphs that we are already aware of.

I will apologise if it does get done that if this is 100% a true old friend and as promised from what we have seen - promises from 7.30pm onwards. Until then goodnight

Apr 20, 2023
Jesus Christ why did I think tonight was a good night to go out! It’s just taken me an hour and a half to catch up I’m fed 🤣. I personally loved hearing the full story as there was a few bits I didn’t know of and I 100% believe every word of them.

Standing by this for 6 years though? Sorry that’s a fing disgrace and them kids need lifting off her ASAP

timiad

Apr 12, 2023
jesus on a tricycle people. like 100 pages ! since yesterday. give me the Kliff notes KK version please. No way I can get a break long enough to read all that. Kids . real actual husband . house and such over here.