Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Apr 29, 2023
One thing I will say , any spiteful comments from users I'll ignore . Anyone who actually wants to ask me anything please just ask

Because I really am tired of my kids being victims of many of you in here . Really I am as a mother I'm saying this and I'm sure you are all mothers to.

Please leave my kids alone .
‘as a mother’… 🤣 big talk there you fat do

Jul 25, 2023
But your speaking from idle baseless accusations though?

Anyone can come on here and say anything doesn't mean its true.
You must know who it is , boots hauls , money for a lock smith and other stuff? Who’s your sugar momma ? Lous got carol and you had who ever she is ? You must know her , have it out?

jaggyjowls

Aug 13, 2023
Did this oaf really just come on to share the screenshot Paul had already shared in an attempt to prove he wouldn't leave her alone? Because SHE sent a message to him to say 'leave me alone', yet no messages from him harassing her? And yes Paul did tell us all you rang him, he showed the screenshot of the missed calls... again YOU ringing him. Yet he is the one who needs to leave you alone? What is your point here? All you have done is confirm its you who will not leave Paul alone? Hahahahaa IDIOT!
Are you reading what I'm typing or ??

I sent those after he was commenting about me continously in here for 0 reason .

Again ...I rang to ask him personally why he was continously harassing me in here.

noseynorax

May 6, 2023
Sorry I've been busy with my kids , thanks for the offer but I don't think I need to be uploading copious amounts of 'receipts' and 'evidence' for peoples amusement, and won't be bear baited into it , its just not my jam anymore .

I will post what I feel the need to, but tale teller or what ever its name is , stop your nonsense your looking silly , and the tales your telling is quite literally unbelievable! And anyone with an ounce of common sense will see everything tou have put is utter made up bullshit .

Sorry but could you tell me the time you had this imaginary phone call from me ? Because obviously as you all know I have2 doorbell cameras right? So anyone who comes in my property will be recorded ?? So please do tell me what time they came to my house .. now this is for starters .

Sorry that this goes against your narrative of stories and views on this thread but I'm very invested on this take tellers version of events.
Oh dear K your such an embarrassment

PaigeSnedz

Aug 10, 2023
Again you come here and prove nothing!

Paul came here after you publicly belittled him on your sm accounts ffs and coming here to discuss your car crash life is not harassment b, YOU KEEP COMING HERE NO ONE MAJES YOU, jeez you really are thick

Anyway while you are we keep asking you questions that you ignore, I know you see them so…..

Why we’re in the company of the fat s can she answer a few questions?

Why did you tell everyone you were grieving the loss of your child you sick w to make people feel sorry for you but actually you had an abortion?

Why do you troll your own kids calling them the R word and S word?

Why are you obsessed with Jodie and her babies? (You won’t ever get to her 🤣)

Why do you think you’re so lonely?

Do you recognise that you are ruining your kids lives with your constant unhinged behaviour?

Will you ever free Dan so he can meet a normal human and hopefully save the kids?
I’m just going to step in here and say abortion is still a loss. I said it last night and I’ll say it again. She didn’t claim she had a miscarriage. She just said loss. Yes it’s not comparable to someone losing their son to suicide but grief is grief.

Also we have yet to see the screenshots of her calling her kids S ***** and R******

However, I would also like to know why you @jaggyjowls target Jodie’s kids ?

Lous Alexa

Apr 16, 2023
One thing I will say , any spiteful comments from users I'll ignore . Anyone who actually wants to ask me anything please just ask

Because I really am tired of my kids being victims of many of you in here . Really I am as a mother I'm saying this and I'm sure you are all mothers to.

Why do you continue to post pictures and videos of your innocent young children on the same accounts you advertise OF? One minute you’re saying you won’t be as you realise it’s not a good idea (after taking advice from here I guess), 5 minutes later you are back doing it again.

Apr 12, 2023

Stop posting them all over the same socials you post your OF pics on... you're their mother and you're the one exposing them to God only knows who. You can't even keep those 2 things separate and you cry about them being safeguarded?!

jaggyjowls

Aug 13, 2023
Paul was actually really respectful when talking about you, then you started with your venomous posts about him and that’s when he let rip.

YOU are the one the one that told him about this site trying to look like a victim. It didn’t really go to plan did it 😂
Paul had 0 reason to come in a hate forum and talk about me full stop , where many users were disgusting about him also .

Anyway who even cares . Said my part . End of.

PaigeSnedz

Aug 10, 2023
Why do you continue to post pictures and videos of your innocent young children on the same accounts you advertise OF? One minute you’re saying you won’t be as you realise it’s not a good idea (after taking advice from here I guess), 5 minutes later you are back doing it again.
This !!!! Answer this @jaggyjowls

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
*crosses fingers and hopes not to scroll through pages of comments on dla
You must know who it is , boots hauls , money for a lock smith and other stuff? Who’s your sugar momma ? Lous got carol and you had who ever she is ? You must know her , have it out?
Best comment Ive seen on here actually. This is a very good idea and would show us who the liar is.

noseynorax

May 6, 2023

LOOK AFTER YOUR KIDS THEN!! Protect them, stop inviting random men into your home! You are willingly putting them in danger. I have followed you for many many years. I have seen how Dan has been, I have seen how vile you have been to him. I have seen how you speak to people, how you treat them. I was there in the Casey and the kids stage you used to share pictures of her children, call her all the names under the sun. You forgot a lot of us agree with @Toomanytalestotale as we have also seen the stuff she has said. I for one do not think she’s lying. You done her dirty and this is your karma.

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Are you reading what I'm typing or ??

I sent those after he was commenting about me continously in here for 0 reason .

Again ...I rang to ask him personally why he was continously harassing me in here.
Harassment would be direct to you. Noone is doing that. We are here, talking. We are now only talking directly to you because you have joined us HERE. We are not entering your personal space or private social media flooding it with insults DIRECTLY. This is the difference, THIS is not harassment. I'm unsure where you are getting stuck in processing this?

jaggyjowls

Aug 13, 2023
Strange as I thought it may of been screen recorded because its foolish to make allegations and not have an ounce of evidence. 🤔 But when I have a few hours spare I'll go through hours of footage .

Apr 17, 2023

Well you leave them alone often enough don’t you 🤷🏼‍♀️
Sorry, sorry to work 🙄 and make content