Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
She is working isn’t she?
She always has worked.
There is excuses if she was ill. None of us would know as people don’t put whole life on social media.
She hasn’t always worked at all! She’s had a few jobs where she’s worked maybe a couple of shifts at most.

I don’t consider her OF as ‘work’ when she makes no where near enough to class it as a wage or even a PT wage. It’s pocket money at best.

Steviewonder

Aug 14, 2023
No, I think she said last time she had a job that someone rang up but her boss was ‘aware’ of the ‘trolling’ she gets online. Who knows if that was true though. KK literally says anything for a bit of attention as we all know. I can’t personally see people doing that as I think the majority of us would agree that she SHOULD be working to support her kids!! They’re both at school age now, so there’s zero excuse IMO.
To be honest from reading all the pages. I believe someone would. That daddypj.

Steviewonder

Aug 14, 2023
No she hasn't always worked, according to her. She's had numerous part time jobs over the last year or two but all of those places were beneath her. I already believe that 99% of her life she has and still continues to air online.

I come across her about 2 years ago and yes I’ve known her to work from then. Yes she changes jobs but who cares. She’s still working.