Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Maggot Robbie

Jun 5, 2023
I don’t believe the sexual assault. Sorry. She’s proved she’s a liar already. If someone sexually assaulted you then why wouldn’t you report them straight away. Another form of her blackmailing. She’s one of them women who lies about s like that and that’s disgusting.

Aside from the reporting of a Sexual assault (I think its something like 60% that go unreported), I agree. Its more likely that she didn't get to be in control and was left with everything hanging (gunt included) and a massive anti climax. So maybe in her mind that's classed as assault. Who fing knows with this psycho.
And as others have pointed out, she tried to make out a couple of the others, our Sir Paul included, had somewhat assaulted her too.

It's a bit like alluding to a miscarriage that never happened. She twists scenarios to suit her victim mentality. fing crank.

PaigeSnedz

Aug 10, 2023
Aside from the reporting of a Sexual assault (I think its something like 60% that go unreported), I agree. Its more likely that she didn't get to be in control and was left with everything hanging (gunt included) and a massive anti climax. So maybe in her mind that's classed as assault. Who fing knows with this psycho.
And as others have pointed out, she tried to make out a couple of the others, our Sir Paul included, had somewhat assaulted her too.

It's a bit like alluding to a miscarriage that never happened. She twists scenarios to suit her victim mentality. fing crank.
I feel like she was awaiting comments like this so she twisted this. She will soon have “victim shaming” stories about how our comments will prevent women from coming forward etc etc.

She's that predictable.

If she was assaulted then she should report it. She's got the police on speed dial.

Apr 16, 2023
I feel like she was awaiting comments like this so she twisted this. She will soon have “victim shaming” stories about how our comments will prevent women from coming forward etc etc.

She's that predictable.

If she was assaulted then she should report it. She's got the police on speed dial.
Yeah I’m not going anywhere near the SA subject. It would give her content for days about how the vicious trolls are victim shaming her.

Maggot Robbie

Jun 5, 2023

She's that predictable.

Agree. Explain to the police why you carried on seeing him afterwards whilst you're at it kkk. Div.

Maggot Robbie

Jun 5, 2023
Yes he is the same person. The one she's known for years but fell out with for a while. The one from the box room and Kebab shop.

Thanks. Honestly, I'm thinking she needs a dating PA as well as SM one.
She always seemed to talk a bit road man on her stories with this one.

I would never have known that she talked differently on here under all her different accounts so that we wouldn't know it was her. 🥴 Especially if she had forgotten to log out of one/got her phones mixed up. Eh @Kkssugardaddypj ? You've gone awfully quiet.