Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

May 23, 2023
Haha, I won't feel like part of the gang if I don't get accused of being kk šŸ˜‚šŸ™ˆ @Yammyssubstanceaddiction will vouch for me though!
Sorry I have no clue who you are šŸ¤·šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø

Jokes yeah this one is one of the good fs šŸ’ƒšŸ½šŸ¤£
WTAF is the poo in a bag all about? šŸ¤¢

(I donā€™t have much knowledge of KK or Lou I came here after being sick of tattle tbh and I just have a nose hahaha)
Years back, a bunch of people she once more befriended and then ā€˜turntā€™ on told us how she was first dating Dan, had him over and needed a s so did it in her front room (or bedroom, but deffo not her bathroom) in a bag for life, when we exposed it on insta she had to admit and own it and now plays it off like another one of her cute little Kayleigh flexes šŸ„“šŸ¤£

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
WTAF is the poo in a bag all about? šŸ¤¢

(I donā€™t have much knowledge of KK or Lou I came here after being sick of tattle tbh and I just have a nose hahaha)
The sting in a bag was a longggg time ago. It was when she first met Dan (her kids dad). For some very bizarre reason, she couldnā€™t use the toilet like everyone else, so decided to s in a bag for life in her living room. She regularly mentions this. Not sure if sheā€™s proud of it, finds it funny or think itā€™s a flex. However itā€™s true and disgusting all rolled into one šŸ¤·šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø

PaigeSnedz

Aug 10, 2023
The sting in a bag was a longggg time ago. It was when she first met Dan (her kids dad). For some very bizarre reason, she couldnā€™t use the toilet like everyone else, so decided to s in a bag for life in her living room. She regularly mentions this. Not sure if sheā€™s proud of it, finds it funny or think itā€™s a flex. However itā€™s true and disgusting all rolled into one šŸ¤·šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø
Itā€™s the wiping of her arse with a tea towel that pushed me over the edge! šŸ¤¢

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
I know the s in a bag story BUT was this in her OWN house? Or was she staying at Dan's? Not that either makes it OK, but surely in your own house you'd just turn all the taps on and know where all the sprays are to disguise any smell. Rather than make a living room stink of se. She should have buried that story years ago along with her social media 'career'.

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
I know the s in a bag story BUT was this in her OWN house? Or was she staying at Dan's? Not that either makes it OK, but surely in your own house you'd just turn all the taps on and know where all the sprays are to disguise any smell. Rather than make a living room stink of se. She should have buried that story years ago along with her social media 'career'.
Her own house.

May 23, 2023
Canā€™t you tell us a story @Yammyssubstanceaddiction ? But ā€œevolveā€ it around things youā€™ve heard? šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
The story of her and gym guy had my other half saying how much he wants to take him on a date for a start šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
He was such a lovely guy! If @Bird.Brains our resident transcriber wants me to send voicenotes Iā€™m happy to.

Honestly sheā€™s as interesting vĆ­a voicenotes as she is on every other platform so youā€™re not missing out on ANYTHING other than a headacheā€¦although her telling her own sneeze to do off was one Iā€™ll randomly think of in future and laugh about šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

If thereā€™s any questions they need clearing up Iā€™ll take a napraxon and go back in to the voicenotes though šŸ¤£šŸ¤£