Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Can't wait! Well, I wouldn't be here unless someone had been running their mouth again. Never learns 🙄
Precisely. Yet she doesn't understand this. She lights the fuse then complains when everything goes up in smoke and blames everyone else. The rage will be boiling up inside her especially after her outbursts already today. She is literally her own worst enemy.

Ohdoris

Apr 16, 2023
What's been ranted about today? Let me guess, a 72 year old is so obsessed with me, but my Walter Mitty cranium I have to post more se that 99.9% of the internet can prove I am telling porkies about all because I am the one obsessed he knocked me back.

Am I close?
Dead on. It’s almost like we’ve heard it alllll before isn’t it ?!!

May 23, 2023
I have 7 cats...they are the best!

Yay Paul is back 😁

And @Yammyssubstanceaddiction you are beautiful!
do off lad, this isn’t a rave thread as much as KK tries making it into one…Jokes of course! Thanks for that, nice to be complimented and I appreciate that mate 💃🏽🤣
Can we be nice to all you paddies and your heads! You don’t all have them! Just compare yours to Derms and you’ll know 🙏🏽🤣

Apr 12, 2023
What's been ranted about today? Let me guess, a 72 year old is so obsessed with me, but my Walter Mitty cranium I have to post more se that 99.9% of the internet can prove I am telling porkies about all because I am the one obsessed he knocked me back.

Am I close?
👏👏👏👏👏

Kkk definitely Googling Walter Mitty & Cranium, she can just about read a sentence in basic English Paul so try and keep it simple for her one brain cell fgs

Apr 16, 2023
This comment got me on her tiktok about Yam. She's the biggest troll going and was ripping the s out of Lou.
Funny how she failed to mention that Yam hasn’t touched this thread for god knows how long.

Well I guess she got what she wanted with all of our comments yesterday. Fair play Kk, you got your attention, no do off back under your boulder.

Apr 12, 2023
This comment got me on her tiktok about Yam. She's the biggest troll going and was ripping the s out of Lou.
Penchant 🤣 She’s heard a new word on the internet and been waiting to use that 👏
So a new word unlocked will probably activate a new personality, get ready A cups for personality 20678 🤡

Apr 16, 2023
It's pure jealousy, jealous Tanya has a man to pay to put her through an aesthetics course, jealous she's earning so much a week, jealous of everything. Must suck when you don't even like doing OF but you do it for the money, money which is no where near as much as everyone else's normal jobs that we do without degrading ourselves. Pitiful existence.