Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Apr 12, 2023
She’s a selfish t. Sending cheese on when no doubt she’s still feeling rough, and not a thought for the other children / teachers who may have an illness/immune condition that could make them really ill. Absolute b.

And no, I don’t think she’s on the spectrum. She’s a classic narcissist, a bully and a terrible person. I do not feel one bit sorry for her or the way her life is. All self inflicted by being a nasty person through and through.
Poor baby 100% will still be feeling rough, I know kids can be resilient but when you’ve had a stomach bug even if you’ve not been sick for a day you still feel absolutely terrible and just want comforts!

Yes Kkk I’m talking to you, comforts as a child meaning the comfort of your loving parents kisses and cuddles they make you feel safe and make you feel better not rushed back into class so they’re out from under your feet because less face it you ain’t worried about them missing out on education are ya silly t!

May 23, 2023
Turnip ya know 💀💀💀
Done trying to think of intelligent insults, back to basics with root veg 🤣🤣
Another one that made me laugh about her was her ‘driving shoes’ 💀 that was me…aged 19 learning how to drive. She’s literally stuck at teenager and can’t move on from that because she’s fed in the head having been dragged up etc. it’s a shame 🙏🏽

Aug 1, 2023
I fing love it when she replies to this thread. What sort of 47 year old (😜) reads a thread about them and replies to it but “to her Instagram followers” (all 5 of them) when they have no fing idea what shes on about.

What’s also funny is you think your fit KK, so you pull out some photos where you proper think omg I look lush in that photo, you then post it and then think we all fancy you. fing love it. 🤣🤣

i Just don’t get how you actually think your pretty ?? It fing baffles me 😆😆😆😆

May 23, 2023
I fing love it when she replies to this thread. What sort of 47 year old (😜) reads a thread about them and replies to it but “to her Instagram followers” (all 5 of them) when they have no fing idea what shes on about.

What’s also funny is you think your fit KK, so you pull out some photos where you proper think omg I look lush in that photo, you then post it and then think we all fancy you. fing love it. 🤣🤣

i Just don’t get how you actually think your pretty ?? It fing baffles me 😆😆😆😆
She’s a tragic turnip 🤷🏽‍♀️

Apr 12, 2023
The manic tiktok/Instagram’s get me. Her voice tone goes from London cab driver to ashandchels within mins #embarrassinghunneth
Nope there ain’t anything London about her accent, even the fake accent ain’t anywhere near a London accent, everything about that screams inbred!

Last edited:
Apr 12, 2023
Do people actually have driving shoes? Is that a thing? I mean, I’ve heard of driving gloves, but shoes?

And it’s not like she’s swapping heels for flats. She can’t drive a car in TRAINERS?!? 🤣 she’s fing pathetic.

I’ve driven in everything from wellies to stilettos and guess what, you adjust and figure it out.
Maybe if you’re an 90 year old you might have driving shoes? @Ohdoris My dear, do ladies of a certain age have driving shoes?

Apr 16, 2023
Maybe if you’re an 90 year old you might have driving shoes? @Ohdoris My dear, do ladies of a certain age have driving shoes?
She shouldn't be behind a wheel, let alone driving shoe's, she is not a confident driver, which means she puts other road users at risk, i def think she flashed her tits to get a pass