Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Apr 12, 2023
I don't understand how they know only to call 4 parents, unless KKK has named you all. Just be careful as you have seen the unhinged behaviour directed at others
The list of things that beast has done to people is ridiculous now, everyone really needs to start going to the police or at least filing police reports when she does things to them! I know you won’t because she doesn’t bother you but especially Yam with the TikToks with your pics etc it’s at least defamation and the racism…. the more reports they get the more chance of them looking into her trolling.

May 23, 2023
The list of things that beast has done to people is ridiculous now, everyone really needs to start going to the police or at least filing police reports when she does things to them! I know you won’t because she doesn’t bother you but especially Yam with the TikToks with your pics etc it’s at least defamation and the racism…. the more reports they get the more chance of them looking into her trolling.
I sent the initial email, got a reply saying to send all the info but didn’t do anything after that cos compiling all the s together would be like a full time job 😭😭 I’m too busy being a weed addict and neglecting my kids for all that jazz!
Even to the point of emailing the school, normal parents would go into school and deal with it, well that's what i would do ask like to deal with it face to face
Same! I’d be fuming if FALSE allegations had been made about me and wanting to clear them up and have a full on apology, letters sent to the people they contacted etc. I’d be fweeeeewmin! That’s if the allegations were false…if they were true and there was proof to back it up I’d be sting myself, not that there ever would be in my case 🥱🤷🏽‍♀️

KKhastheclap

Oct 29, 2023
Hello everyone! Sorry for the delay. Been a crazy few hours trying to process everything. I saw the head teacher. I showed absolutely everything I possibly good. The school are very concerned!! The head teacher is passing it over to the schools safe guarding team, who I’m sure will also contact the correct channels. You could see the upset on the head teachers face. I will go through any reply to any comments separately but I’ve done my part. Obviously I won’t be told on what action is taken, but the school said if they need anything else to insist with the next steps they will email me.

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Hello everyone! Sorry for the delay. Been a crazy few hours trying to process everything. I saw the head teacher. I showed absolutely everything I possibly good. The school are very concerned!! The head teacher is passing it over to the schools safe guarding team, who I’m sure will also contact the correct channels. You could see the upset on the head teachers face. I will go through any reply to any comments separately but I’ve done my part. Obviously I won’t be told on what action is taken, but the school said if they need anything else to insist with the next steps they will email me.
Are you ok? Well done to you for doing that 👏💕