Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

KKhastheclap

Oct 29, 2023
@KKhastheclap brilliant so now the school know, even if they report it to SS I will still carry on my email because as I say I have full voice notes, uncropped, so everything pieces together and makes a little more sense. Hopefully in due time those kids will start being protected!
Yes absolutely! May still be worth copying in the school to the full length versions where she’s mentioned the school/staff to a complete stranger? Worth a thought!

Apr 17, 2023
Imagine, you’ve been exposed for giving your 4 year old a black eye, exposed in your own words plus speaking about said daughter with pure malice.

The first thing you do is get your sty lights out that you ordered from wish to tell your followers you’ve been busy in this time taking pictures of your hanging ham.

Never mind the kids being delayed, you are fing brain dead.

KKhastheclap

Oct 29, 2023
Imagine, you’ve been exposed for giving your 4 year old a black eye, exposed in your own words plus speaking about said daughter with pure malice.

The first thing you do is get your sty lights out that you ordered from wish to tell your followers you’ve been busy in this time taking pictures of your hanging ham.

Never mind the kids being delayed, you are fing brain dead.
She just doesn’t care. Her actions shows that clear as day 💔

Apr 16, 2023
Hello everyone! Sorry for the delay. Been a crazy few hours trying to process everything. I saw the head teacher. I showed absolutely everything I possibly good. The school are very concerned!! The head teacher is passing it over to the schools safe guarding team, who I’m sure will also contact the correct channels. You could see the upset on the head teachers face. I will go through any reply to any comments separately but I’ve done my part. Obviously I won’t be told on what action is taken, but the school said if they need anything else to insist with the next steps they will email me.
👏👏👏

Clamwrap23

Nov 17, 2023
@KKhastheclap and @Toomanytalestotale are the same person 🙄🙄
they put the “……“ after most of their replies. Uses the exclamation mark the same as @Toomanytalestotale. Says absolutely a lot. Compare their wording on both accounts from previous posts And you will see.
mugging you all right off AGAIN.

after most replies they both put the triple dots like this …..

have a look for yourselves

Apr 16, 2023

KKhastheclap

Oct 29, 2023
@Clamwrap23 or Kayleigh as I should say, you’re absolutely sting yourself as you know I went into that school today to show the head teacher exactly who and what you are! You now know there’s nothing you can do about it as the school is shut for the weekend! You also thought by ‘getting in there first’ with the head teacher would save your backside, HOWEVER I backed up my version of events with EVIDENCE today and I can assure you, it’s all being took very seriously!

Apr 12, 2023
Tbh I don’t care if it is the same person, I dont care if it’s the neighbours daughter again, I don’t care if it’s Loopy Glitz Lisa, Herts etc etc etc kKkk has untold enemies so it could be anyone pretending to be an “ex friend” also people get scared off all the time because let’s face it we ain’t very trusting on here so it’s going to happen A LOT!
But after hearing those voice notes all that matters now is that people do the right thing and those babies are safe guarded!
If someone wants to come here pretending to be someone, if anyone’s that fing bored, let them crack the do on!

But let’s just make sure that evil b can’t hurt those babies and is held accountable for her disgusting behaviour.

Kkshamwiche

May 11, 2023
@Clamwrap23 or Kayleigh as I should say, you’re absolutely sting yourself as you know I went into that school today to show the head teacher exactly who and what you are! You now know there’s nothing you can do about it as the school is shut for the weekend! You also thought by ‘getting in there first’ with the head teacher would save your backside, HOWEVER I backed up my version of events with EVIDENCE today and I can assure you, it’s all being took very seriously!
You cannot state everyone is Kayleigh because they are new. I have looked through also and I believe you are the same person.

What Kayleigh did is indescribable.

KKhastheclap

Oct 29, 2023
I honestly am not here to be ‘believed’ by anyone. I said my piece, which later got backed up by voice notes from Kayleigh herself. I wouldn’t know 90% of the things I’ve said, if I wasn’t someone who’s witnessed and seen what I have, again later backed up by voice notes.
I’ve done my part today! I can sleep easy knowing as I mother, and a decent human being I’ve tried my hardest to safe guard those children. Whatever happens next, is down to the appropriate people to investigate! I know I tried my hardest and I also know the look on the head teachers face today who was deeply saddened to hear what we’ve all recently heard.
I will continue to help in anyway I can, if or when it’s needed.

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
I honestly am not here to be ‘believed’ by anyone. I said my piece, which later got backed up by voice notes from Kayleigh herself. I wouldn’t know 90% of the things I’ve said, if I wasn’t someone who’s witnessed and seen what I have, again later backed up by voice notes.
I’ve done my part today! I can sleep easy knowing as I mother, and a decent human being I’ve tried my hardest to safe guard those children. Whatever happens next, is down to the appropriate people to investigate! I know I tried my hardest and I also know the look on the head teachers face today who was deeply saddened to hear what we’ve all recently heard.
I will continue to help in anyway I can, if or when it’s needed.
Well done for today. Anyone that stands up to child abuse and does the right thing has my full respect 👏