Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Apr 21, 2023
I love reading here on a Sunday morning after kk or megamind have been left alone with a bottle of white lightening 🤣
So just to recap… yam smokes weed. Can’t believe it. Absolutely shocking news. It’s only the 7th time we’ve been told this, this week.

If Paul was a well known nonce, (which is absolute bullshit, if there was any truth in that what so ever do you not think kk would of posted it on every platform and hung banners outside her house) what an accusation and how much of a fing vile dirty little scutter do you have to be to try ruin and tarnish somebody like that.

And who the do writes “innit” online. Didn’t we stop saying that when we threw our kappa trackies and rockports away. Cringe.

Last edited:

Frank Farmer

Jul 29, 2023
I love reading here on a Sunday morning after kk or megamind have been left alone with a bottle of white lightening 🤣
So just to recap… yam smokes weed. Can’t believe it. Absolutely shocking news. It’s only the 7th time we’ve been told this, this week.

If Paul was a well known nonce, (which is absolute bullshit, if there was any truth in that what so ever do you not think kk would of posted it on every platform and hung banners outside her house) what an accusation and how much of a fing vile dirty little scutter do you have to be to try ruin tarnish somebody like that.

And who the do writes “innit” online. Didn’t we stop saying that when we threw our kappa trackies and rockports away. Cringe.
I wear Rockports 😳

Nov 16, 2023
The fact that if you Google her OF name and look at the images and one of the first images you see is her with a cock in her mouth. Is is really worth it?! Her subscribers are clearly leaking her content. If you don’t enjoy it, what the hell are you doing it for?!

Thank you 🤮 I checked Google and just seen her hippo’s mouth. 🤮 I need bleach.