Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Apr 20, 2023
Are you lot blind? She has a tiny little tree by her living room door 🤣🤣 or were you all to enthralled by her discarded limo flowers? 🤣 fun fact, she has his second hand flowers and I was watching him perform live last week 🥰
I notice she’s been on Vinted to buy more ammo - sorry I mean toys - for the kids, kind of her 🥰
I loled at this. Them lol dolls could do some damage when they are launched at cheeses head

Apr 17, 2023
See this video would be right however as she cannot enunciate her words correctly. She says she’s a little bit of a prefectionist. But nice to know I now live in your head rent free Kayleigh

Oh and just for you KK please do not get enunciate and annunciate mixed up one means to say or pronounce clearly the other means to announce. You’re welcome ☺️

Apr 17, 2023
Perfectionist NOPE you definitely are not!
Don’t chat s Kkk if you were a perfectionist you wouldn’t have streaky fake tan, lumpy looking lips, mis matched clothes, mis matched cheap extensions, wires hanging down from the T.V, and your child would have knickers on EVERDAY!
I could go on all day with why you ain’t a perfectionist, stop using words you don’t understand you’re just a mouthy tramp! (Well behind the phone you are in real life you’re just a tramp)
Honestly I’ve chuckled about this video all day. She literally has nothing to do all day but chooses to hoover after 10pm just why? Ok she may annoy her neighbours gotta be honest her face and gob would annoy me more than the hoover, but what she forgets is that also means her children in bed in her shoebox house will also be disturbed whilst trying to sleep. Tell me again KK how you’re a wonderful mother?

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
She made a whole smug video thinking a poster here didn’t understand the meaning of the world perfectionist without realising they were actually correcting her spelling of “prefectionist” 🤦🏻‍♀️

I’m constantly surprised by how thick she really is.
Literally my favourite part of all of it 😂 what an absolute wally she’s made of herself (again)

Apr 17, 2023
She made a whole smug video thinking a poster here didn’t understand the meaning of the world perfectionist without realising they were actually correcting her spelling of “prefectionist” 🤦🏻‍♀️

I’m constantly surprised by how thick she really is.
She’s a grade A twunt with a gunt.
The biggest joke whilst quoting me was I haven’t been a “troll” of hers for 5 years. So she can get in the bin along with her decor, awful taste in clothes, lack of self respect and appalling parenting skills.