Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Sep 1, 2023
If you are Kayleighs spokesperson then why is she on her stories saying that she has not contacted the ex wife? Are you saying she's lying? Or are you? Or is one personality not communicating with the other?
Kayleigh contacted the ex wife back last year . I didn’t say she contacted her today . I can vouch Kayleigh hasn’t contacted her today . This was a few weeks after she contacted the daughter , and they spoke breifly again around Xmas .

May 23, 2023
Just for your information , I myself reported Kayleigh in 2020 . I reported her to social services myself and told her days later that I did . We did fall out for over 14 months , it is not my fault herself and her kids have been failed . I do not think it’s ok what she has done . Far farrr from it . However I do not believe Kayleigh is the only bad guy here
I promise you, nobody on this forum gives a s what you believe so stop trying would be my advice. Look after your kids, take some lessons because even if you’re not her, to support her 100% means you too need help 🤨

Apr 17, 2023
If you are Kayleighs spokesperson then why is she on her stories saying that she has not contacted the ex wife? Are you saying she's lying? Or are you? Or is one personality not communicating with the other?
The dumbfuckery of this t - the friend not you.

Hun you think she won’t throw you under the bus when this blows back?

Sep 1, 2023
So you reported her once in 2020 even though by her own admission (voice notes) her behaviour has escalated in the last 12 months.
You’re a muppet.
I’m only recently catching up with the voice notes . Do you think Kayleigh messaged me one day admitting what she did ? No . Of course she didn’t . I’m finding out a lot my self just from this thread .

Sep 1, 2023
I promise you, nobody on this forum gives a s what you believe so stop trying would be my advice. Look after your kids, take some lessons because even if you’re not her, to support her 100% means you too need help 🤨
I don’t support what she’s done Jodie can’t you read ? I have said I don’t support her actions ! Just because I know her doesn’t mean I know or been told things she’s not wanted me to know ? I have just said I’m finding out more and more about Kayleigh every time I log on here and read through the pages .

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Kayleigh contacted the ex wife back last year . I didn’t say she contacted her today . I can vouch Kayleigh hasn’t contacted her today . This was a few weeks after she contacted the daughter , and they spoke breifly again around Xmas .
So you're saying she's lying on her stories, noone said 'today'. Therefore if she is lying about that surely that would mean she would lie about other things too?

Sep 1, 2023
So what’s your view of the voice notes especially those about her daughter
Ok . I only heard the voice notes yesterday . Kayleigh said they were ‘edited’ and not her . She told me Jodie and Paul made them up and said it’s her voice put over some type to talk text ? I obviously don’t believe her on that . But to answer you , I am sickened .

May 23, 2023
I don’t support what she’s done Jodie can’t you read ? I have said I don’t support her actions ! Just because I know her doesn’t mean I know or been told things she’s not wanted me to know ? I have just said I’m finding out more and more about Kayleigh every time I log on here and read through the pages .
Honestly. STOP! Don’t stop obviously for entertainment reasons but come on? For your own sanity! Stop! 🤣🤣🤣

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Ok . I only heard the voice notes yesterday . Kayleigh said they were ‘edited’ and not her . She told me Jodie and Paul made them up and said it’s her voice put over some type to talk text ? I obviously don’t believe her on that . But to answer you , I am sickened .
Dimwit Dan? That you? Blink twice if you need help.

May 23, 2023
do YOUR SELF STRAIGHT OFF KAYLEIGH YOU ABSOLUTELY DIVVY LYING DUSGUSTING ABUSIVE t AND DONT COME BACK

IAmSpartacus

Nov 29, 2023
Imagine reporting her in 2020 then learning in 2024, 4 years later she now physically attacks her child and thinking coming on here chastising us for disliking that fact, and defending many people, including ourselves, that she's targeted with her servere narcassistic evil abuse and harassment is a good idea? Honestly it's gone from lol that fat mess on instagram needs reporting to lol that fat mess on instagram needs fing sectioning for her own safety as well as her kids and others safety. She's clearly getting worse. It's frightening really. Not for us, she's a bit fat wet t. But for her kids.

Apr 17, 2023
And yet instead of hushing your mouth, whilst you read the posts and listen to the admissions from her own mouth you think trying to drag someone else down to deflect from her is the right thing to do? All whilst she’s saying she’s never contacted the ex and making you look like a t.

You know what “she” has told you we all know how she likes to spin a story

Sep 1, 2023
And yet instead of hushing your mouth, whilst you read the posts and listen to the admissions from her own mouth you think trying to drag someone else down to deflect from her is the right thing to do? All whilst she’s saying she’s never contacted the ex and making you look like a t.

You know what “she” has told you we all know how she likes to spin a story
It’s not what she’s told me . It’s what I have seen . I saw the messages as did Tanya and Aileen .

Apr 17, 2023
I’m sorry that’s fing hilarious and unhinged. She’s got proper delusions of grandeur 😂😂😂

And yet today you come back to turn attention to Paul instead of getting her help.

MyNamesLaura

May 29, 2023
I’m not moaning about this forum? I indeed am here my self ? I believe the truth should be told on both fronts . I know Kayleigh . Doesn’t mean I agree or condone every single action of hers
Just quickly because it’s annoying. When you use punctuation, you don’t need a space then the punctuation, it fits nicely on the end of a word. It makes it really hard to read what you’re actually writing.