Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
A migraine so bad she can’t look at her phone, but can somehow summon the energy and ability to drive to get to a fing jumble sale? “Make it make sense”, KK. You can’t lie straight for three paragraphs, man.
Oh is it that time of the year whilst she goes to sort (have first dibs) at the jumble sale only to flog dead grannies clothing on Vinted? Lovely xx

Apr 17, 2023
Oh is it that time of the year whilst she goes to sort (have first dibs) at the jumble sale only to flog dead grannies clothing on Vinted? Lovely xx
Who can forget “oh my god it’s a Zara handbag” 😂😂😂
Zara clearly isn’t the flex she thinks it is especially not a handbag style even the 90s don’t want back

IAmSpartacus

Nov 29, 2023
Just seen this on tattle, business woman of the year is only buying stuff from jumble sales, for her kids, with HOLES in 🤢 what an actual pesant. OF is going well then? 🤣
Yes 🙌🏼

How much of a legend is the girl with the huge file of evidence!

And yep, me and my OH watched this and its actually her all over. Even to the point of denying and denying it when it's obvious. She already knows there's evidence in bulk on her out there, she wants to be careful 🥰

Glitterballs

Feb 21, 2024
Just seen this on tattle, business woman of the year is only buying stuff from jumble sales, for her kids, with HOLES in 🤢 what an actual pesant. OF is going well then? 🤣

And yep, me and my OH watched this and its actually her all over. Even to the point of denying and denying it when it's obvious. She already knows there's evidence in bulk on her out there, she wants to be careful 🥰
That looks like a moth hole!

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023

Ffs I’ve thrown away better clothing than that! What on earth is wrong with her!

Ohdoris

Apr 16, 2023
She made a comment about being off to get her watered down botox, so she's okay to pay cash to botch her face further but the kids get jumble sale bits that aren't good for even the charity shop! Cringe.
Selfish cow. Only Mother I know who actually begrudges spending money on their kids but has no limit on spending on herself.