Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
If the saggy tittied sex worker is so desperate for attention and social contact and this is the omly way she can get it, I say let her have her moment. She only ends up digging herself deeper in a whole and winding herself up or degrading herself by talking negatively about herself, kids and life. It's hilariously pathetic.

May 23, 2023
No one said you gave your child Down syndrome.

I linked you to peer reviewed MEDICAL RESEARCH from highly accredited sources that weed does in fact cause BIRTH DEFECTS.

Receipts and links for your accessibility.

read the studies jode, as a journalist do the research boo x

Edited to add no one was being pedantic addressing someone by their qualified title. Just like a “journalist” would want to be called such instead of a petty little t who chats s on the internet, or for back street rags 😘
You are so dumb is all

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
What the do is that? Is that her gunt hanging over her jeans or is it a nipple? That's what she should have censored because whatever it is it doesn't look normal!
Oh poor love, looks like someone got embarrassed with their hanging gunt / nipple in the original pic, and so covered it up. Unfortunately we have the receipts, soz KK.

Apr 12, 2023
🤣 Saw that earlier…. Should of had the caption “show me why you’re fat without showing why you’re fat” all that processed junk from Iceland 🤮and I thought she was a savvy shopper ffs she’s buying frozen mash full of salt for the kids when potatoes are 15p everywhere for Easter, she could have bought 20 kilo of potatoes and made herself enough mash for the month 🐷

Last edited: