Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

May 23, 2023
Why does she think anyone would ever be jealous of her? What is there to be jealous of? She was had even an ounce of a nice quality I might pity her, but the fact she thinks people are jealous is actually hilarious 😂🤣🤣😂
Won’t lie, I’m slightly jealous of her unembarrassability. She struts around acting and looking as thick as toffee with the confidence of a Trafalgar square pigeon, I think it’s a gift if I’m gonna be totally honest 🤩

Apr 15, 2024
England
Omg her promo photos are something else 😂
Desperate or what, fkn cringing, your kids will be so proud that you did this just for them and that better life you now have....oh ✋ my mistake that hasn't happened and believe me when the kids are older and there mates see pictures of their s of a mother on the internet, you can bet there going to be bullied and probably kicked to fk all because you wanted a few quid 🤣🤣tragic

lizziealfafoo

Mar 20, 2024
dunstable
Desperate or what, fkn cringing, your kids will be so proud that you did this just for them and that better life you now have....oh ✋ my mistake that hasn't happened and believe me when the kids are older and there mates see pictures of their s of a mother on the internet, you can bet there going to be bullied and probably kicked to fk all because you wanted a few quid 🤣🤣tragic
Durrrty gyal!!!!! Get em emailed to the school they need protecting from that frog lookin fooka!!!