Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Loopybird

Dec 11, 2023
Why is she telling her followers that she’s removed stickers and will be removing a cabinet? Why does she think people care? I wouldn’t feel the need to share that kind of info with my best friend who I literally share bowel movements with let alone use it for content. It must be torture living in her head 🙃
If I was the LL I’d be glad she was throwing a hissy fit and removing the chav s she’s added although she thinks it’s a flex and means the place won’t sell. If she could just get rid of the market stall designer blankets and general stench of herself that would be even better

Apr 15, 2024
England
If I was the LL I’d be glad she was throwing a hissy fit and removing the chav s she’s added although she thinks it’s a flex and means the place won’t sell. If she could just get rid of the market stall designer blankets and general stench of herself that would be even better
It would sell quicker without her s in it

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
Thing is… if the council rehouse her, not only could it be temp accommodation (hotels, B&B etc..) but they’re under no obligation to rehome her locally. Could be miles away or the other end of the country. Would mean kids changing schools, miles away from ‘Dans house’ miles away from absolutely anything she or the kids know. What with little Teds ‘additional needs’ I really don’t think she’s thought this one through. 👀

Carly

Apr 12, 2023
I nicked this from Tattle, is the LL going ahead & putting the house up for sale ? Wonder if she’s regretting being an absolute gob se to him yet?
IMG_4630.png
What is her tattle active? I thought she made them close it 👀