Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Apr 16, 2023
‘Fat and fabulous’

Id describe her more as ‘filthy and filtered’ personally x
It's the monstrosity hanging in the corner for me 😆 mortified for her and that little hovel she calls home. And by little hovel I have nothing against the house, it's a decent little two bed, it's all of the utter tat she has filled it with that gets me.

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
It's the monstrosity hanging in the corner for me 😆 mortified for her and that little hovel she calls home. And by little hovel I have nothing against the house, it's a decent little two bed, it's all of the utter tat she has filled it with that gets me.
I noticed that 😅 herself and the house is so tatty 😬

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
I find it so odd that she's yet again she's doing all this in the summer holidays without one flying do given about her kids, no 18 hour trips to jaywick this year I see???
Yep, totally agree. I said that last week. Disgraceful behaviour when no doubt whilst she’s taking these photos, her kids are in the next room 🤢

IAmSpartacus

Nov 29, 2023
But is she posting these on her 🌶️ page or her normal one? Maybe (hopefully) herself or Dan have taken the kids somewhere fun 🙏🏽 and she’s just not posting about it…doubtful I know but we can only hope for the sake of her kids I suppose 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽

Dunno man, you know what she's like. She gets a reduced M&S mac and cheese and does about 4959503 stories on it she's so excited she can ACTUALLY afford something from M&S. I mean the ZARA ZARA ITS ACTUALLY REALLY THE REAL HIGH STREET ZAAAAARAAAAAA saga speaks volumes and still pops into my head regularly 💀 if she took her kids anywhere nice it would be all over socials, followed by how much she hated every second, how over priced it was and how misbehaved her kids are 😂 looks like another year of being alive with f*ck all memories to show for it. Shame🤣

greentrousers

Apr 16, 2023
But is she posting these on her 🌶️ page or her normal one? Maybe (hopefully) herself or Dan have taken the kids somewhere fun 🙏🏽 and she’s just not posting about it…doubtful I know but we can only hope for the sake of her kids I suppose 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽

Low and behold "family day out" video is up. "Evolves" around food.

And the stories of her picking a fight with the landlord. She's actually desperate for an argument with him. His response is clearly a guy who's absolutely had enough of her bullshit.

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Low and behold "family day out" video is up. "Evolves" around food.

And the stories of her picking a fight with the landlord. She's actually desperate for an argument with him. His response is clearly a guy who's absolutely had enough of her bullshit.
Demtia 🤣🤣🤣💀💀💀 thinks she's getting the upper hand by throwing an insult and can't even spell it correctly. Thick as do.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240812_215218_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240812_215218_Instagram.jpg
    180.6 KB · Views: 96

Ohdoris

Apr 16, 2023
So she’s caught herself an eviction, she wants to be careful shes not on a harassment / malicious comms order next. She’s losing her kids their home yet she still can’t wind her fat neck in.

How the do does she think that abusing an elderly man is in any way funny ? If he called her a fat scruffy s, I’m guessing that wouldn’t be funny ?

Anyone else jealous of how she’s continuing to smash life after joining only fans? :ROFLMAO:

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Why is she wanting a section 21 eviction notice to be served to her? It makes no sense why you would ask for that and then criticise the landlord for not serving it. She does realise she has the option to leave without it reaching eviction? She just wants to fight and create drama rather than considering there is a more peaceful way to go about things. Why wait for the notice to be served and cause yourself unnecessary stress? She thrives off it. It's so sad.

Apr 15, 2024
England
So she’s caught herself an eviction, she wants to be careful shes not on a harassment / malicious comms order next. She’s losing her kids their home yet she still can’t wind her fat neck in.

How the do does she think that abusing an elderly man is in any way funny ? If he called her a fat scruffy s, I’m guessing that wouldn’t be funny ?

Anyone else jealous of how she’s continuing to smash life after joining only fans? :ROFLMAO:
I think she wants the council to rehome her that's why she's going on the way she is, we're I'm from there was a woman in KKs situation, the landlord was selling up, the lass was given a 3 bedroom house before the bloke had even sold it, but that's from were I am, may be different were she is

Apr 15, 2024
England
Why is she wanting a section 21 eviction notice to be served to her? It makes no sense why you would ask for that and then criticise the landlord for not serving it. She does realise she has the option to leave without it reaching eviction? She just wants to fight and create drama rather than considering there is a more peaceful way to go about things. Why wait for the notice to be served and cause yourself unnecessary stress? She thrives off it. It's so sad.
She wants the eviction notice, so she can then go to her council for them to rehome her

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
I'd argue that her behaviour has caused the eviction therefore she's intentionally made herself homeless. Most councils won't assist if you are classed as intentionally making yourself homeless
Plus her name is probably black listed with the council considering how kuch she likes to contact everyone with her illiterate emails complaining about mundane stuff just to cause problems and feel better about herself.