Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Ohdoris

Apr 16, 2023
Also, "she passed away in a safe place cuddled by a blanket" ????

No. She died in pain and distress because you KKK, didn't have the decency to ease her suffering. Honestly what a dirt bag. What's she gonna do when her dogs on its way out just let that die at home in pain as well? Honestly never heard anything like it.
Narc narrative to justify her own actions to herself.

Nov 21, 2023
Also, "she passed away in a safe place cuddled by a blanket" ????

No. She died in pain and distress because you KKK, didn't have the decency to ease her suffering. Honestly what a dirt bag. What's she gonna do when her dogs on its way out just let that die at home in pain as well? Honestly never heard anything like it.
Also clueless in the fact that her living rabbit would need time with the dead body to process that it’s mate has died. ALSO BURYING IT IN THE GARDEN? WHERE YOUR OTHER RABBIT IS AND WILL BE ABLE TO SMELL THEIR MATE WITH THE POWERFUL SENSE OF SMELL RABBITS HAVE? Jesus Christ K, atleast admit you’re clueless instead of making yourself out to be the Jesus of animals.

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Burying the rabbit in the garden of the house that she is about to move from ?
In a noodle box so it was comfortable 🤦‍♀️ she is TRIGGERED and raging that we are back to talking about her on here. She must be checking every hour to see what people are saying about her, she can't help herself. Yet we are the sad lonely ones? I think we made fat bastard cry.

Apr 15, 2024
England
Also clueless in the fact that her living rabbit would need time with the dead body to process that it’s mate has died. ALSO BURYING IT IN THE GARDEN? WHERE YOUR OTHER RABBIT IS AND WILL BE ABLE TO SMELL THEIR MATE WITH THE POWERFUL SENSE OF SMELL RABBITS HAVE? Jesus Christ K, atleast admit you’re clueless instead of making yourself out to be the Jesus of animals.
She really is thick as fk, that's were her dog will go aswell as if she wouldn't pay vet bills for rabbit wait till she sees the price to cremate a dog on its own, when the dogs time is up

Apr 15, 2024
England
In a noodle box so it was comfortable 🤦‍♀️ she is TRIGGERED and raging that we are back to talking about her on here. She must be checking every hour to see what people are saying about her, she can't help herself. Yet we are the sad lonely ones? I think we made fat bastard cry.
I'd rather be sad and lonely, which I am deffinatley not, than be a child abuser, a s mother and put a animal threw pain and die all because she didn't want pay the vet bill, a bill that she wouldn't have to pay because she's on benefits and pdsa is free if on benefits. IT WAS PURE NEGLECT YOU BUNNY KILLER

lizziealfafoo

Mar 20, 2024
dunstable
Bunny Shaking GIF

Apr 16, 2023
She's rattled today isn't she well good, I've been the first to have a laugh at her tragic little life over the years but letting that poor Rabbit die in pain has done it for me, I always knew she was an utter disgrace but this is next level. She's pure fing evil, she's mentally unhinged, she's a liar, she's delusional, she's a s Mother, she's fing ugly, she's morbidly obese, nobody in the whole World loves her (take a minute to imagine that, to love and be loved is the entire meaning of life and she has never and will never have that). You can deflect all you like Kayleigh but you are a disgusting excuse for a Human being and you should hang your head in shame for willingly letting that defenceless, innocent Rabbit meet that ending. I hope this haunts you for a long time to come.