Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
In no particular order. Lovely new bathroom 🤣🤢

What a lovely way to end living in the 2 up 2 down. Gets in a fight with the neighbour, police are called and has to go to court.

Also after saying would never live North and South is where it's at. Her narrative was now changed and would never live down south again? But seeing as she thought Cornwall was in the North she could be living east, North, south or West and we and she will never know 🤣🤣🤣

But at least the kids have their own room (for safety).

Shes loving the new school because noone knows she's a low class call girl YET, as soon as they do and she's got a name for herself as the scummy mummy she is, it'll be back to her feeling too anxious to leave her car and face the other school mums.

P.s so happy you and Dan are giving it another shot. Even if it's for convenience and you have settled (so has he) because you cant find anyone else to put up with you and he wasn't allowed to find anyone else.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240928_232108_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240928_232108_Instagram.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 17
  • Screenshot_20240928_232048_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240928_232048_Instagram.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 15
  • Screenshot_20240928_232230_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240928_232230_Instagram.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 15
  • Screenshot_20240930_044126_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240930_044126_Instagram.jpg
    181.3 KB · Views: 16
  • Screenshot_20240930_083241_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240930_083241_Instagram.jpg
    177.7 KB · Views: 16
  • Screenshot_20241001_091302_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20241001_091302_Instagram.jpg
    189.3 KB · Views: 16
  • Screenshot_20240928_084919_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240928_084919_Instagram.jpg
    166.7 KB · Views: 17
May 23, 2023

What a lovely way to end living in the 2 up 2 down. Gets in a fight with the neighbour, police are called and has to go to court.

Also after saying would never live North and South is where it's at. Her narrative was now changed and would never live down south again? But seeing as she thought Cornwall was in the North she could be living east, North, south or West and we and she will never know 🤣🤣🤣

Shes loving the new school because noone knows she's a low class call girl YET, as soon as they do and she's got a name for herself as the scummy mummy she is, it'll be back to her feeling too anxious to leave her car and face the other school mums.

P.s so happy you and Dan are giving it another shot. Even if it's for convenience and you have settled (so has he) because you cant find anyone else to put up with you and he wasn't allowed to find anyone else.
Thank you for your service 🙏🏽 this new journey of hers is gonna be hilarious 😭

Lous Alexa

Apr 16, 2023

Thanks for sharing!

So she has moved to a new town. She could be living near any of us 😱

IAmSpartacus

Nov 29, 2023

She is so unwell in the head 💀🤣 trolls are a danger to her and her family? Not her that's a danger nah? Blacking her kids eye, kicking off infront of them and handing her previous address our for freebies and to random men she's met on dating sites??

Saying she moved away for a fresh start.. Babes you moved away because like everyone else even your fu**ing landlord didn't want you anymore 🤣🤣

Saying it's so nice not to have to check the cameras etc.. Out of curiosity does anyone here have to check their cameras? Have neighbours that damage your property or look through your windows? Nah. Me neither. Seems like a her problem that will 100% happen again when she settles into her new hovel and people see her for the scum sucking hog she really is. Only downside is the sledge hammer was used to bash her door in and not her head, but of course that's entirely someone else's fault yet again.

I think the funniest thing out of all of those screen shots is her even pretending to one day be capable of buying a house!! I'm sure she ain't in a rush, because it's not fing achievable for the likes of her. Congratulations KKK. You literally got ran out of dunstable because no one could fu**ing cope with you anymore, you disgusting human being. Can't wait to see the downfall of your "new life" 🥰😘

Lous Alexa

Apr 16, 2023
She is so unwell in the head 💀🤣 trolls are a danger to her and her family? Not her that's a danger nah? Blacking her kids eye, kicking off infront of them and handing her previous address our for freebies and to random men she's met on dating sites??

Saying she moved away for a fresh start.. Babes you moved away because like everyone else even your fu**ing landlord didn't want you anymore 🤣🤣

Saying it's so nice not to have to check the cameras etc.. Out of curiosity does anyone here have to check their cameras? Have neighbours that damage your property or look through your windows? Nah. Me neither. Seems like a her problem that will 100% happen again when she settles into her new hovel and people see her for the scum sucking hog she really is. Only downside is the sledge hammer was used to bash her door in and not her head, but of course that's entirely someone else's fault yet again.

I think the funniest thing out of all of those screen shots is her even pretending to one day be capable of buying a house!! I'm sure she ain't in a rush, because it's not fing achievable for the likes of her. Congratulations KKK. You literally got ran out of dunstable because no one could fu**ing cope with you anymore, you disgusting human being. Can't wait to see the downfall of your "new life" 🥰😘
You said everything I didn’t have the energy to type 🤣 100000% spot on. She is disgusting.

Apr 15, 2024
England

🤣🤣🤣 I have never read so much bull s as what she has wrote there, KK love your couldn't 5 year ago and even 5 or 10 year from now ever buy your own house, nice fresh start were people don't no that you'll sleep with anyone for rent money , wait till your ferral kids start bullying the other kids, don't want show kitchen as it's worse than the last 1, you could have a brand new house and it would still look grubby with all yous in it

Apr 15, 2024
England

👏👏 ,cameras is not even a thing I have, don't need them were I am ,I can also leave my door unlocked I don't have strangers showing up at my door were my kids are with sledge hammers either,