Lou @Lifewithloux

May 11, 2023
I treated my kids to a McDonalds last weekend and I was gobsmacked at how expensive it is now to buy a meal. Aldi do their own McDonalds frozen range which is actually really good and affordable, if the lazy cow got off her fat arse, budgeted and made the effort to do a proper food shop, she could have that instead of constantly begging for take aways. do off Lou, take away are a treat for most people, earn your own money and pay for it yourself

Allykatz

Apr 16, 2023
Earth
Not too sure what's going on but she has been called out for being racist again. Apparently she put a laughing face in someone's live and then came on live ugly crying her eyes out saying she wasn't racist.
She blames everyone but herself and never learns, someone came into the box and let her have it as she has done countless things now and she just ended the live

May 7, 2024
UK
Not too sure what's going on but she has been called out for being racist again. Apparently she put a laughing face in someone's live and then came on live ugly crying her eyes out saying she wasn't racist.
She blames everyone but herself and never learns, someone came into the box and let her have it as she has done countless things now and she just ended the live
Who was the lad in the box?, he was brilliant proper told her no-one’s gonna believe her crocodile tears and called her out on her previous s 🤣

Box lad I hope your here, if not we have a seat on reserve 👏🏻

Aug 29, 2023
I doubt she can even spell German
Knowing Lou she probably had a great great granny somewhere down the line that was german and thinks that makes her German. As far as I'm aware both her parents are British. To be German, one or both your parents would need to be German and/or you were born there. There's a difference to being German and having it in your ancestry. Lou makes it up as she goes along. Accused of being racist and comes out with "I'm not racist, I'm german and I've been called a N@zi so I know what it's like" No Lou you don't...ever wondered why you piss so many people off but think you're never in the wrong?

May 7, 2024
UK
Knowing Lou she probably had a great great granny somewhere down the line that was german and thinks that makes her German. As far as I'm aware both her parents are British. To be German, one or both your parents would need to be German and/or you were born there. There's a difference to being German and having it in your ancestry. Lou makes it up as she goes along. Accused of being racist and comes out with "I'm not racist, I'm german and I've been called a N@zi so I know what it's like" No Lou you don't...ever wondered why you piss so many people off but think you're never in the wrong?
Isn’t it funny how in all the years she’s been an “influencer” she’s never shared her German ancestry until she faced backlash for involving herself in a racism argument. (Pearl’s monkey comment) 🤔🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

Jun 21, 2023
If she has ever been called that word, it would be more than likely to do with her attitude and comments, not her alleged ancestry