Lou @Lifewithloux

Shitshow Live

Feb 28, 2024
She'd been in Canadian angies box telling her normal lies about a group of friends trolling her 🙄 Linzi Clair and Blueskies called her out. Then 3 of Canadian mods who both have CC in their names were in the boxes warning everyone and she got blocked. So now we're back to crying and a pity party blaming everyone but herself. Every single time she goes live she mentions the lovelies 🙄

May 7, 2024
UK
She'd been in Canadian angies box telling her normal lies about a group of friends trolling her 🙄 Linzi Clair and Blueskies called her out. Then 3 of Canadian mods who both have CC in their names were in the boxes warning everyone and she got blocked. So now we're back to crying and a pity party blaming everyone but herself. Every single time she goes live she mentions the lovelies 🙄
I thought it must be there did the lovelies get in the boxes too? I hope someone screen recorded it lol

Aug 29, 2023
That was just her trying to get sympathy as usual. She spoke about the lovelies quite obviously then at one point said she wasn't talking about them and she was talking about her mistakes. Then went back to talking about the lovelies. What she's upset about is everyone has seen her for what she is. She still thinks she's not the problem and expects everyone to feel sorry for her. She needs to stop talking about the lovelies. She doesn't like being called out by them but thinks it's ok to go on other people's lives or her own and speak about them. If she is going to speak about them then of course they are going to defend themselves. If she just stopped speaking about them then it wouldn't happen. Lou brings everything on herself

Linzi

Mar 31, 2024
Manchestet
That was just her trying to get sympathy as usual. She spoke about the lovelies quite obviously then at one point said she wasn't talking about them and she was talking about her mistakes. Then went back to talking about the lovelies. What she's upset about is everyone has seen her for what she is. She still thinks she's not the problem and expects everyone to feel sorry for her. She needs to stop talking about the lovelies. She doesn't like being called out by them but thinks it's ok to go on other people's lives or her own and speak about them. If she is going to speak about them then of course they are going to defend themselves. If she just stopped speaking about them then it wouldn't happen. Lou brings everything on herself
exactly this! I have repeatedly told her that if she keeps talking about us in her lives then we will clap back, she has refused to stop. Just unfortunate for her thatshe popped up in Canadian angies live while we were there.

Aug 29, 2023
exactly this! I have repeatedly told her that if she keeps talking about us in her lives then we will clap back, she has refused to stop. Just unfortunate for her thatshe popped up in Canadian angies live while we were there.
That's why she turned the comments off, because people were saying to her she's been told repeatedly to stop talking about the lovelies. Even her own mod told her on a live yesterday or the day before to stop talking about them. Always talking about these screenshots she's got but never shows them. Same as her live earlier how she was saying she's got so many positive things going on in her life but she can't tell anyone what they are. She's full of s and it's upset her because she's fooling nobody. Her apologies are not genuine and she only says I'm sorry for my mistakes to try and fool people into feeling sorry for her.

kittie

Apr 20, 2024
midlands
Watching her snotty crying, blaming the lovelies, saying she hasn't spoken about them for months, lying through her teeth. Turned comments off because people were calling her out about the lovelies.
Poor Lou, always someone else's fault 😒

Still can't let that "Roll" comment go 😂
She has never stopped mentioning them! The idiot!