Lou @Lifewithloux

Lous Alexa

Apr 16, 2023
I wonder if she is under her local mental health team. Strange her medication is managed by her GP when she has recently/still is in crisis. Although she hasn’t necessarily said it’s her GP she has been to?

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Most drug amd alcohol services have psychiatrist who can also prescribe medications for mental health. GPs don't usually prescribe antipsychotics without instruction from a psychiatrist although still don't know why she's been prescribed them as she's not psychotic. They're sometimes given to people with a personality disorder to help with some symptoms but that is down to the psychiatrist because they shouldn't really be prescribed for that. She's abusing these meds, she said herself they're to help her go to sleep and make her less sad. She needs to learn to deal with her emotions, go and do some DBT or attend these groups in person rather than all the sty courses she's doing on the laptop that mean do all. Oh and to top it off - she will get free prescriptions. All of us workers out there - this is where our taxes are going 😡

Apr 17, 2023
Most drug amd alcohol services have psychiatrist who can also prescribe medications for mental health. GPs don't usually prescribe antipsychotics without instruction from a psychiatrist although still don't know why she's been prescribed them as she's not psychotic. They're sometimes given to people with a personality disorder to help with some symptoms but that is down to the psychiatrist because they shouldn't really be prescribed for that. She's abusing these meds, she said herself they're to help her go to sleep and make her less sad. She needs to learn to deal with her emotions, go and do some DBT or attend these groups in person rather than all the sty courses she's doing on the laptop that mean do all. Oh and to top it off - she will get free prescriptions. All of us workers out there - this is where our taxes are going 😡
Yes this! I was just coming in to say similar! Gp usually won’t prescribe antipsychotic without a psychiatrist advice/instruction and even the they’re reluctant. She’s just abusing other prescribed meds now. She needs to sort herself out

Yamfoot

Apr 12, 2023
Everyone in my inbox saying you can’t mix that new drug with meth as it could cause heart problems and kill ya dead 💀 had about 10 people who know of the drug saying the exact same thing and that docs would never prescribe it to somebody taking methadone daily. I’m not pharmacist just going by hearsay but if that is the case she bought those tabs

Apr 16, 2023
Yes this! I was just coming in to say similar! Gp usually won’t prescribe antipsychotic without a psychiatrist advice/instruction and even the they’re reluctant. She’s just abusing other prescribed meds now. She needs to sort herself

Everyone in my inbox saying you can’t mix that new drug with meth as it could cause heart problems and kill ya dead 💀 had about 10 people who know of the drug saying the exact same thing and that docs would never prescribe it to somebody taking methadone daily. I’m not pharmacist just going by hearsay but if that is the case she bought those tabs
Just like she used to before, she will never change

timiad

Apr 12, 2023
And today she's on a downer after taking all those meds yesterday and just wanting to sleep rather than deal with life. She's stuck in another viscious cycle of ends taking now. Bet she will soon cheer up if amazon delivery knocks on her door.
LOL actually she just got some body wash and chocolate . Dunno what is dirtier her socks or that floor.

Apr 16, 2023
And today she's on a downer after taking all those meds yesterday and just wanting to sleep rather than deal with life. She's stuck in another viscious cycle of ends taking now. Bet she will soon cheer up if amazon delivery knocks on her door.
She can't show up today, missing her kids but a few mins later amazon choc choc and deoderant and shes happy again 🤬

Lous Alexa

Apr 16, 2023
She posted some photos last week of her and ste pushing him on a swing, looked pretty recent as he looked like a young toddler, not a baby. It was the same day she saw her mum (not saying the photo was taken that day, she posted it that day)
I don’t think it was a recent pic by how she looked

Last edited:

Lous Alexa

Apr 16, 2023
A GP can prescribe all the tablets she posted a picture of but they wouldn’t/shouldn’t if she is under her local mental health team without atleast advice from a psychiatrist from that team. If she isn’t under a MH team I would be very surprised if her GP hasn’t referred her to them for a medication review. Who knows how she got them but I’m hoping all from a psychiatrist who knows her well. She has referred to her ‘prescriber’ when talking about changing her script from daily to weekly. Not sure what she means by a prescriber? (As in who that would be as normally a GP or Psychiatrist so not sure why she used that phrase).

timiad

Apr 12, 2023
A GP can prescribe all the tablets she posted a picture of but they wouldn’t/shouldn’t if she is under her local mental health team without atleast advice from a psychiatrist from that team. If she isn’t under a MH team I would be very surprised if her GP hasn’t referred her to them for a medication review. Who knows how she got them but I’m hoping all from a psychiatrist who knows her well. She has referred to her ‘prescriber’ when talking about changing her script from daily to weekly. Not sure what she means by a prescriber? (As in who that would be as normally a GP or Psychiatrist so not sure why she used that phrase).
"prescriber" is what they call the person she deals with at that centre ( drug treatment place) she goes to. Likely a nurse of some kind.

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Who is she talking about in the new story? Can’t make out the name at the start.
Someone called Kelly. She shared her profile last time they were going back and fourth sending messages to each other, then Lou tried to blame her for being the reason she almost had a relapse or insinuated that if she hurt herself it would be Kelly's fault. Again taking no responsibility for herself and putting it on other people.