Lou @Lifewithloux

Apr 12, 2023
Signed up to comment on the amitryptiline. Box said 10mg, which is the lowest dose used for pain relief. That dose does'nt make you sleepy, the dose for depression is 100-150mg, which would make you sleepy until you adjusted to it. I'm shocked how thick she seems, I mean she was never genius level, but she seems really challenged and childish beyond belief.
I'm on 150mg as a sleeping aid & a added 10mg if needed & they use to zonk me but not no more as I'm use to them I seriously doubt 10mg would make anyone sleepy tbh

Gport

Apr 14, 2023
Did she actually say that she might give the tshirt away that someone had sent her because she already has it? Wtf?! Someone sent her a gift and she’s going to give it away. 🙄 and the eyelashes she can’t even use because she doesn’t know how to apply them.

I really don’t know how people still have sympathy left for her after all of this. We’ve used wish lists on Amazon for family birthdays and once someone buys the item, it gets removed from the list. She’s purposely chosen NOT to do that so she’ll get more.

Apr 16, 2023
E7C8AAF3-9E2D-43F0-96E7-ED57D2385A90.jpeg
The year is 2023, there’s a grown Woman, ‘Mother’ of three, sitting on a bed in homeless accommodation, wearing a beard filter, showing off the gifts that strangers on the internet have sent her after she’d set up a wish list aka modern day begging list. What a time to be alive.