Lou @Lifewithloux

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
I wonder how he is being housed before her and why they are being separated?
Thankfully I’ve never been homeless so I don’t know how it all works, unless he’s going into a male hostel maybe?
She said he was on some scheme because he's been in prison where they help with housing, they usually help with a job. He must be still under probation to get all that. She did a really angry post a couple of weeks ago about it where she was saying it wasn't fair that he gets all that for going to prison and she's 'never done anything wrong' and gets nothing. She seems to forget all the chances she's had with housing and fed them all up. She's intentionally made herself homeless numerous times. Only get so many chances choccy chops

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
It really riles me when people send her loads of stuff, and she has shed loads of parcels. It's just enabling her to keep going . I cant even afford a feckin costa for myself in the week before payday then there's them two with their large ones. Then STILL 'I wish I had...' every day shes saying it!
That's the worst of it isn't it. She's 'buzzin' for 30 seconds then she's straight onto thinking 'what else can I get' followed by 'I've updated my wishlist for you ladies with a few added bits'. She says it like she's doing us a favour adding stuff and sharing her wishlist all the time. There must be some really desperate people who follow her who feel the need to send her stuff. I would be inclined to send necessary toiletries or sanitary products but it's all just s she's asking for not basics. She's asking for the stuff that most people are having to do without for themselves because of the cost of living. Not that she would have a clue what the cost of living is because she has no bills.

timiad

Apr 12, 2023
I really do not understand who is sending her all this stuff. Who are these followers who just buy things for chubby begging junkies. When i look at her follower list its all just moms and women who enjoy home and cleaning accts. these are not wealthy people but apparently they are not that bright because the crapola keeps rolling in .

The eyelash nonsense was hilarious. like she clearly had glued it on and applied mascara and then was like nope no this is fed because that mascara was everywhere. she hasn't even figured out her eyebrows not sure why shes fing with the lashes now . maybe shes given up on the eyebrows. I hope she asks for some sort of complicated waxing kit next.
Its very sad that the only bit of "happiness" she gets is the amazon packages. What a life. I dont understand why shes not in some sort of programme of any kind. Like what else does she have to do. Surely its been suggested by whoever she deals with ( worker etc ). probably would get more money for bits and bobs if she was .

timiad

Apr 12, 2023
Will be interesting to see what happens when Ste-minem moves out. I reckon she'll go absolutely feral. I don't think rock bottom has been reached for her yet.
I cant imagine much lower unless shes going to broadcast from skidrow . im sure she would still have the amazon packages tho. somehow.
Seriously tho , I can see her going further down and having to leave the homeless accommodation.

timiad

Apr 12, 2023
What I want to know is... how is she affording a phone and Internet? Her credit rating is shot to s she told u so must be a pay as you go type because won't be able to get anything on contract. Thought maybe she had free WiFi at the house but she posts while out on her methadone walks.
she probably doesnt have any actual cellular service. free wifi at the homeless accomodation. recording it while walking but its not posted til she has wifi maybe. or maybe carol is paying.
i dunno. never seems to matter what kinda phone either.its like shes live on a blackberry curve lol

Tea and toast

Apr 17, 2023
she probably doesnt have any actual cellular service. free wifi at the homeless accomodation. recording it while walking but its not posted til she has wifi maybe. or maybe carol is paying.
i dunno. never seems to matter what kinda phone either.its like shes live on a blackberry curve lol
With vaseline smeared on the camera lens for a hazy special effect? 🤔
Nah, she's just a skanky cow in more ways than 1! 🤣

Apr 18, 2023
This begging is really pissing me off now. Got brand new headphones in the last week and broke them. That’s how much she appreciates and looks after things people send her 😡 if she was my own child I wouldn’t be getting her another pair until she learned to take care of what she has. I’m not a violent person but that pouty sad face makes me want to smash my phone.

With the cost of living there are probably people on all our own doorsteps, in desperate need. There was a house fire in my town recently that killed a woman and left a man and his kids with absolutely nothing. Their mother, pets and everything they owned just gone. These are the situations that deserve Gofundmes and wish lists. Lou has everything she needs and much more.

The begging from her and people on TikTok is really boiling my piss at the minute 😡

Last edited:
Apr 18, 2023
It’s a while since I’ve had to claim any benefits, except pip for my little girl. But would the dwp really leave you with £13 to live on for 6 weeks like Lou said? I just can’t believe they would. I know there are sanctions, but if they did they would give her vouchers for the food bank, and she hasn’t mentioned it.