Lou @Lifewithloux

Apr 17, 2023
She said he was on some scheme because he's been in prison where they help with housing, they usually help with a job. He must be still under probation to get all that. She did a really angry post a couple of weeks ago about it where she was saying it wasn't fair that he gets all that for going to prison and she's 'never done anything wrong' and gets nothing. She seems to forget all the chances she's had with housing and fed them all up. She's intentionally made herself homeless numerous times. Only get so many chances choccy chops
Ohhhh okay - I figured they would be ‘joint’ as they are together in that place now.
He doesn’t seem to particularly like her so once he’s got his own place she will probs be dumped!

Apr 16, 2023
It’s a while since I’ve had to claim any benefits, except pip for my little girl. But would the dwp really leave you with £13 to live on for 6 weeks like Lou said? I just can’t believe they would. I know there are sanctions, but if they did they would give her vouchers for the food bank, and she hasn’t mentioned it.
Im not on benefit's, but i wouldn't of thought they would as you have to have so much to live on wether she has been sanctioned or not.She is full of 💩 everything that comes out her mouth is lies

Apr 16, 2023
Ohhhh okay - I figured they would be ‘joint’ as they are together in that place now.
He doesn’t seem to particularly like her so once he’s got his own place she will probs be dumped!
There not ment to be together he has his own room,only they put beds together so can share,sooner he goes as just takes piss out her anyway,but she is just as bad .

Apr 20, 2023
She'll find someone else nothing but bad things ahead for her. Too immature to be alone. Note on her stories yesterday she was talking about not being on drugs or nuffink, you could tell the longing in her voice, far more actual emotion than she's ever expressed for her kids. She's not even grateful she's not on the streets ffs, how long is she on methadone for, at some point get a fing job.

Apr 18, 2023
Well if it’s true that £13 has gone a long way! Even the buying red bull. If you really need an energy drink you can get ones for like 40p.

It’s past a joke now. War? Famine? No, I’d rather send money to a waster that can’t be bothered to make herself a sandwich.

And another thing. IF what she said was true about her windows being smashed and she felt unsafe where she was, why leave all her stuff there? I’m sure she could have got someone to go with her during the day and at least get her “special memory” stuff. If the windows were broke I doubt there’d be anything left for the landlord to dump.

If anyone that gifts her reads this please give your money to a worthy cause. You’re just enabling this.

I’ve dealt with addiction a lot in my family, and at work. Maybe the odds were against Lou. Possible abusive relationship, living in a low income area where drugs tend to be more prevalent. There comes a time you have to accept that you made some bad choices. This ‘poor me none of this is my fault’ attitude isn’t going to help her in the long run

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Well if it’s true that £13 has gone a long way! Even the buying red bull. If you really need an energy drink you can get ones for like 40p.

It’s past a joke now. War? Famine? No, I’d rather send money to a waster that can’t be bothered to make herself a sandwich.

And another thing. IF what she said was true about her windows being smashed and she felt unsafe where she was, why leave all her stuff there? I’m sure she could have got someone to go with her during the day and at least get her “special memory” stuff. If the windows were broke I doubt there’d be anything left for the landlord to dump.

If anyone that gifts her reads this please give your money to a worthy cause. You’re just enabling this.

I’ve dealt with addiction a lot in my family, and at work. Maybe the odds were against Lou. Possible abusive relationship, living in a low income area where drugs tend to be more prevalent. There comes a time you have to accept that you made some bad choices. This ‘poor me none of this is my fault’ attitude isn’t going to help her in the long run
Absolutely👏👏👏 agree with every single word you've said here. No chance if she onky had the £13 she claims she has woukd she be buying redbull at about 2quid a can a day EACH. She doesn't help herself all, what happened to Steminem being a fantastic cook? Why isn't she showing how to live on a very tight budget, batch cooking pasta or bolognese. Even beans on toast. She just wants a quick fix, even her drugs were a quick fix. She doesn't want to put the work in.

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
PAAHAAAHHAAAA her latest stories with her sales voice thinking she's on a shopping channelling trying to flog some 'bargains' that you could get cheaper in home bargains or pound shop. She's going on like it's her own merchandise she's selling. Wheres your #aff Lou I thought you were always gonna be honest when you're making a few pence out of these links? I mean I'd prefer she made money from aff links than beg for a maccies or a headband.

Ohdoris

Apr 16, 2023
She’s doing my head in, oh I wish I had Maccies, I wish I had a Costa, oh I’ve broke (or sold!) my earphones I wish I had new ones, I need some chocolate, oh I’ve not had a drink for ages, I’ve no money for a red bull. It’s never I wish I still had custody of my kids though is it !! She moans about Ste, his behaviour & his moods & even though the council / medical professionals won’t allow them to be re-homed as a couple, she will still pick him over her kids. If she binned him off & made an active effort to get into some kind of recovery & better herself, she could have some access to the eldest two. Instead this will become her life, living hand to mouth on benefits, begging on Instagram & topping up her prescription meds with whatever else she can get her hands on. She is extremely immature.

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
She will have emotionally unstable personality disorder that's why her moods seem so erratic and her reactions so extreme. Poor coping strategies, poor relationships, stuck in this cycle of bad choices. Can appear manic one minute and then crying the next and as someone just said above she comes across as extremely immature. She seems to have the mental capacity and intelligence of a 14 year old.

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
fing hell state of these 2. Wonder if its 'payday' they've got themselves a 20 deck and look like they've had a drink. 20 cigs these days cost at least 15quid. If you can afford to smoke them you shouldn't be begging on the gram. Ste-minem at it again and she seems to be on backing vocals, smoking and dancing round the bedroom. Vile the pair of them, absolutely rancid. Rooms a disgrace again just flicking ash on the floor.