Lou @Lifewithloux

mankyminky

Apr 17, 2023
I need to get a few things off my chest 😂

1.She just said she needs those pink bags as she has a laptop bag but doesn't take that out.After so much begging for a bag to take it out in, she doesn't take it out.
2.She is stealing DealBoys posts
3.She is talking about doing a giveaway when her 'cost of living payment comes in'.When she is homeless and skint apparantly.Ok then, give me the £300 extra I need to find every month now that mortgage rates have gone up Lou, despite me and my partner working in full time professional jobs and paying tax on those earnings to fund your cost of living payment.

The End. 🤪

Apr 16, 2023
She said no that long ago that she only had a week or something then she would be out the sanctions and her money will be back to normal, but she is still sanctioned? Will she get the cost of living payment if your sanctioned? She needs better money management, so she can organise her money better, I’ve got a folder that I got a section for each month and I work out what comes in and what goes out dates, and budget for food etc and what’s left etc

Apr 16, 2023
She said no that long ago that she only had a week or something then she would be out the sanctions and her money will be back to normal, but she is still sanctioned? Will she get the cost of living payment if your sanctioned? She needs better money management, so she can organise her money better, I’ve got a folder that I got a section for each month and I work out what comes in and what goes out dates, and budget for food etc and what’s left etc
She has 1 of them folders "gifted" it will never see any money in it ,as needs all the red bulls and choc choc she can get