Lou @Lifewithloux

LousGumWipe

Apr 22, 2023
Deleted the shampoo story I see. Doesn't want anyone to comment on how selfish Steminem is.
IMAGINE going through them stories and that’s the one she thought should go. When she’s so fed off her face she’s wipeing her gums in others.

I’ve tried with this girl, I’ve messaged her and said from the outside it’s so obvious Ste is not helping her recovery or her kids and she couldn’t be less interested in hearing it. She has absolutely chosen him. There were rumours she was offered accommodation for her and Alfie but she had to dump Ste.

Alfie is adopted and Ste is her boyfriend. Just says it all.

I hope his adopted parents see all this and stop all contact, if there is even any!

Apr 16, 2023
IMAGINE going through them stories and that’s the one she thought should go. When she’s so fed off her face she’s wipeing her gums in others.

I’ve tried with this girl, I’ve messaged her and said from the outside it’s so obvious Ste is not helping her recovery or her kids and she couldn’t be less interested in hearing it. She has absolutely chosen him. There were rumours she was offered accommodation for her and Alfie but she had to dump Ste.

Alfie is adopted and Ste is her boyfriend. Just says it all.

I hope his adopted parents see all this and stop all contact, if there is even any!
Social work won’t of been silly they would have written in the adoption report no direct contact, she’ll be offered letterbox contact via the adoption team and if she doesn’t engage with it that will also be stopped! It would be too risky for the child to risk direct contact especially given she’s still using drugs

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Good point about the tablet, haven't seen that since the week she got it. Plus if she has got 2 of anything how would anyone know they'd just be flogged. The days where she is 'buzzin' they will have sold something and bought prescriptions meds and cigs, lots of choccy then full of regret the next day. I mean Scuba she doesn't have much hair and neither does she, surely they can share a bottle of 50p shampoo if they're that skint. Wasn't she saying it was £3.50? I mean if I was that skint I'd be buying the cheapest and using it as shower gel and shampoo and making do. Those drugs have killed off the remainder of her brain cells I think. Wonder if there's a reason they're not using food banks, could also get toiletries from there.

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
I bet that’s where the “broken” headphones are too ….
She was saying they were poundshop headphones but I'm sure weeks ago she posted someone had sent her wireless earphones and she showed a video of herself 'buzzin' at her prezzy. Watch will be next, she already said she went in the shower with it on will be using that as an excuse saying its broken.

Apr 22, 2023
Can anyone explain what the obsession is with costa coffee please?
I never use these kind of places . .
I have a kettle at home and a coffee machine!
If she really feels the need for these things, I'm sure the pound shop or B & M type shops do sachets of cappuccino and lattes and stuff . .
Unbelievable hate watching right now, can't believe people are gifting her stuff . . Who even are these people??

Edited to add . .
This is hilarious.
She is addressing people on her reels as though she's a celebrity! 😂

Lou is just wanting Costa for the look.
She wants to be like the girls she sees on insta and walking though the city centre with there laptops and costa, difference is though these people are on there way to work and need that Large coffee to help get them through 8 hours of office bullshit.

Lous Alexa

Apr 16, 2023
Good point about the tablet, haven't seen that since the week she got it. Plus if she has got 2 of anything how would anyone know they'd just be flogged. The days where she is 'buzzin' they will have sold something and bought prescriptions meds and cigs, lots of choccy then full of regret the next day. I mean Scuba she doesn't have much hair and neither does she, surely they can share a bottle of 50p shampoo if they're that skint. Wasn't she saying it was £3.50? I mean if I was that skint I'd be buying the cheapest and using it as shower gel and shampoo and making do. Those drugs have killed off the remainder of her brain cells I think. Wonder if there's a reason they're not using food banks, could also get toiletries from there.
The shampoo was £1.50. Total of what they were buying was £3.50.

I reckon they are using food banks but she can’t admit that when she is trying to manipulate.