Lou @Lifewithloux

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
lord knows. been going on ages. maybe they are in long distance virtual affair. I think shes just a nice lady and its pennies to her.
She clearly likes to try and save people. Probably saw Lou as a project but this project is never ending and now she's too nice and can't cut her off. Imagine what Lou is saying in Carol's inbox if that's what she begs in front of thousands

timiad

Apr 12, 2023
I wonder how much money Lou has had from carol over the years - she probably helped fund her drug addiction
Well I am no chemist but I think you are right. I dont know how she does it tho. Maybe asks for cash app donations privately. I mean i have seen this woman beg for every item the dept and groc store sells but not so much out right money.

ps . your name is amazing . I am brainstorming my own. eagerly awaiting it like a cost of living payment .

timiad

Apr 12, 2023
There was a very unsavory rumour circulating about why carol was sending so many gifts and money at first. I don't know if I should really repeat it but let's just say that now that Lou doesn't have the kids carol wouldn't be interested anymore. It must be untrue though as she is still sending money etc isn't she
Um . can you elaborate. because otherwise that dosent read very nice

WellHolyGod

Apr 16, 2023
Um . can you elaborate. because otherwise that dosent read very nice
Well it isn't that's why I was reluctant to repeat but it was alluded to several times that Lou was exchanging pics of the kids for money and gifts from carol. As I said it is obviously a very serious accusation to make but it was repeated a few times and then deleted almost instantly. I know that there were also comments made under posts on her Instagram claiming the same thing. I sincerely hope it wasn't true

timiad

Apr 12, 2023
Well it isn't that's why I was reluctant to repeat but it was alluded to several times that Lou was exchanging pics of the kids for money and gifts from carol. As I said it is obviously a very serious accusation to make but it was repeated a few times and then deleted almost instantly. I know that there were also comments made under posts on her Instagram claiming the same thing. I sincerely hope it wasn't true
Ok .But wtf ! you arent loubegs and on the drugs and such if you heard s like that why keep undercwraps. I have never once seen any rumours or accusations of that sort relating those kids. seriously people , one thing if this woman is begging and selling and pawning , doing drugs , but stuff with kids . come on give your head a shake, if you know something like that is going on you should be reporting it .

WellHolyGod

Apr 16, 2023
Ok .But wtf ! you arent loubegs and on the drugs and such if you heard s like that why keep undercwraps. I have never once seen any rumours or accusations of that sort relating those kids. seriously people , one thing if this woman is begging and selling and pawning , doing drugs , but stuff with kids . come on give your head a shake, if you know something like that is going on you should be reporting it .
I did report the comments on Instagram at the time as soon as I saw them . I got the usual standard Instagram messages back nothing else. I know others that knew her real name and general area at that time ,did say they would report also. I personally don't think it was true but you know what you can't tell what people would do when addicted to drugs I really hope she never stooped that low and that it was a nasty rumor put out there at the time

Apr 18, 2023
I can’t afford new clothes either Lou, and I work full time! I think, apart from my underwear, every stitch I own was second hand.

I wish I was entitled to a cost of living payment too! I get child benefit, and my little girl gets pip (she has Down’s syndrome and a rare heart condition, in case anyone thinks I’m on the fiddle!)

Even on a good wage it’s a struggle to get through the months. It’s rare that there’s a month where every bill gets paid, to be honest. With a home, kids, pets and a car there’s always something that comes up.

Thank God I’ve never needed to use a food bank, but I didn’t think anyone could just walk in and be given food parcels. I thought you needed a voucher/referral from some authority to go there? Does she not have to buy gas and electric in the homeless house?

She was definitely on something this morning. Surely to god even her supporters are getting fed up of the “I wish I had” every single bloody day. Use your free laptop to go on a news site, Lou! And see how bad some people have it!