Lou @Lifewithloux

Apr 18, 2023
I can’t afford new clothes either Lou, and I work full time! I think, apart from my underwear, every stitch I own was second hand.

I wish I was entitled to a cost of living payment too! I get child benefit, and my little girl gets pip (she has Down’s syndrome and a rare heart condition, in case anyone thinks I’m on the fiddle!)

Even on a good wage it’s a struggle to get through the months. It’s rare that there’s a month where every bill gets paid, to be honest. With a home, kids, pets and a car there’s always something that comes up.

Thank God I’ve never needed to use a food bank, but I didn’t think anyone could just walk in and be given food parcels. I thought you needed a voucher/referral from some authority to go there? Does she not have to buy gas and electric in the homeless house?

She was definitely on something this morning. Surely to god even her supporters are getting fed up of the “I wish I had” every single bloody day. Use your free laptop to go on a news site, Lou! And see how bad some people have it!
Hang on?
Didn't she do a tidy up on Friday?
How the hell does her place get in such a shambles in such a short time?
She said it got trashed last night

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Got trashed? What while they were smacked off their methadone having their weekend supply? How does a bedroom get 'trashed'?drawers were out and what looked like footprints in them. They're just gross. No respect for anything. Also agree with the comment above - why aren't they using the whole house? That bedroom must stink, no wonder they have rats. But at least she's buzzing now with her choccy choc choc

Apr 20, 2023
She's always been a mess. Everyone knows she lied about Molly's birth? Too afraid to tell James she was pregnant, had a group of women in her dms supporting her, sound familiar. Thing is, Carol and others have made her issues a million times worse, they've taught her that behaving this way gets her what she wants. Although if the money and *presents * stopped, she'd go on the rob, as ste has taught her that life skill.

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
She's always been a mess. Everyone knows she lied about Molly's birth? Too afraid to tell James she was pregnant, had a group of women in her dms supporting her, sound familiar. Thing is, Carol and others have made her issues a million times worse, they've taught her that behaving this way gets her what she wants. Although if the money and *presents * stopped, she'd go on the rob, as ste has taught her that life skill.
Scum of the earth the pair of them.

Carly

Apr 12, 2023
Ooh maybe we'll be treated to another tears and snotters story about security being called on her, but this time in morrisons. Spicing it up a bit.
Feel so evil saying this but I was roaring at the story yesterday “Dave” explaining what happened first in third person then switching quickly to first then squeezing out tears with that weirdy beardy filter. I seriously can’t cope 😂😂🙈🙈

Apr 22, 2023
Got trashed? What while they were smacked off their methadone having their weekend supply? How does a bedroom get 'trashed'?drawers were out and what looked like footprints in them. They're just gross. No respect for anything. Also agree with the comment above - why aren't they using the whole house? That bedroom must stink, no wonder they have rats. But at least she's buzzing now with her choccy choc choc
Probs frantically looking for forgotten drugs or spare change to get more drugs.

Ohdoris

Apr 16, 2023
I really really do hope I’m wrong but that does look like a pregnancy weight gain doesn’t it? She looks like she’s gained a fair bit in the past few weeks & even on a diet of Choccy, would she have gained weight that quickly? You know when your belly changes & your bump “pops” She should have been surgically sterilised or force fed contraceptives after losing 3 children due to her own appalling behaviour.