Lou @Lifewithloux

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
It's the massive knockers that seem to be a give away and getting very big very quick. If shes is and she knows and she's continuing to live that lifestyle then I can't even say what I would like to say but toned down i will say - she is a fing disgusting vile scum create of this earth that doesn't deserve an ounce of sympathy or our attention for her pathetic little life. I just can't believe people like her exist in all honestly. Completely gob smacked everything she pops up on my stories.

JellyTots

Apr 22, 2023
I'm trying my hardest not to reply to her stories, the takeaway one "hungry" made me want to, as I used to know her personally in the past so I'm avoiding the drama she'll likely cause and out me to people I know. But honestly she's driving me mad. Use a foodbank, don't have wishlists full of crap that she doesn't need. If I was in her position with no money at all I wouldn't be scrounging for a takeaway I'd be using a foodbank and cooking myself some meals as best I can.

Apr 16, 2023
I'm trying my hardest not to reply to her stories, the takeaway one "hungry" made me want to, as I used to know her personally in the past so I'm avoiding the drama she'll likely cause and out me to people I know. But honestly she's driving me mad. Use a foodbank, don't have wishlists full of crap that she doesn't need. If I was in her position with no money at all I wouldn't be scrounging for a takeaway I'd be using a foodbank and cooking myself some meals as best I can.
That’s because you are normal! I think she just expects it now!! People give in so easily and give her what she wants and asks for, this is basically her personality!

Apr 22, 2023
I’m so glad there’s finally somewhere that we can talk about her! I’ve been watching her stories since she came back and I’ve been itching to have my say and see what others think too.
She’s honestly getting worse and worse by the day, she lives in a crazy dream world where she just wants to sit and post and get her bits and bobs for free and everything handed to her.
I work full time, own my own place & have a pretty decent wage and I can’t afford energy drinks or Costa coffee every day. I prioritise things like pots and pans and things that I need day by day.
Instead of eating constant takeaways she needs to get one of those budget cooking books on her wish list and start cooking and working hard to save her pennies like the rest of us are having to.
It’s infuriating seeing all of the crap she’s putting on her wish list. She’s got no intention of getting those kids back or bettering herself. She needs to get a proper job and stop milking the system and her followers

Apr 17, 2023
I honestly have nothing interesting, just from the old days of drinking every weekend in the town or house parties, years and years ago. Same personality except no begging and no hard drugs.
Eta - she used to actually make money and did do a uni course as far as I remember, she was a night club photographer, did mlm stuff, not sure what else but it was something. But at some point in her life she's just gone off the rails.
Always knew mlm was bad for you 🤣