Lou @Lifewithloux

Apr 12, 2023
She doesn’t deserve a place in society. Harsh but true so don’t @ me

There is hundreds maybe thousands more like her and this country is getting worse because of it

All the media blaming it on foreign people coming into the country. Nope sorry, I never seen foreigners smashed out their faces.

She’s fin pissed me of today.

When you chose drugs and a scumbag junkie over your kids, your done ❌

Apr 16, 2023
I don’t understand why she doesn’t ask her own mother for some help she’s in her life some way or other why should it be up to everyone on Instagram to fund her. She only went primark last month with her gifted vouchers… maybe if she stops gorging on choc choc they might fit for longer
Had to laugh when she’s mid meltdown and scuba ste comes in “but lou there’s a wild cat at the back door “ basically fuxk ur problems lol 😂

Petalouda

Apr 12, 2023
Hugs lovely, I have to go away once a month for 3 night for my work. Same situation as you, miles away and even though I’ve doing it for well over a year now i still get teary eyed when the kids are waving me off at the train station x
Thank you 💕 I used to work away a lot. Then I had him and covid.. but as the world returns to normal I’m off again. It feels so much more horrendous than him just staying at my mums 😬 even though I’ve left him with his very capable Dad. God do you ever stop being a mother 🫣🫣

Apr 16, 2023
And she will tell you she isn’t allowed to get a job because she is in recovery. Who knows if it’s bullshit or not.
I know a few people like her on methadone and in recovery and they work,she's just to fkn lazy,wants everything handed to her on a plate wether that's benefits or people buying her s

Noseygit

Apr 16, 2023
She’s really irritating me crying about this cost of living payment. There’s MILLIONS of people out there who aren’t entitled to it and would kill for £300 to help them get by. I don’t know what her situation is but I can’t imagine she’s paying bills and she’s constantly getting free stuff. Despite her lack of effort apart from begging she’s got it a lot easier than most people
How does she know that she won’t be getting it? It is not due to be paid until between April 25-17 may. And it is to help pay for bills not buy clothes and crap. Whilst I will be receiving it because of being on uc (me and husband both work so we don’t actually get much just a top up) we will be using It towards bills for the house.

Louscarpet

Apr 16, 2023
How does she know that she won’t be getting it? It is not due to be paid until between April 25-17 may. And it is to help pay for bills not buy clothes and crap. Whilst I will be receiving it because of being on uc (me and husband both work so we don’t actually get much just a top up) we will be using It towards bills for the house.
I got a letter saying saying if you get any benefit from a certain date. Shew chatting se

Noseygit

Apr 16, 2023
I got a letter saying saying if you get any benefit from a certain date. Shew chatting se
I got a text message to say about mine and the info online when it was announced stated that as long as you were receiving payment of them benefits between a certain date you would receive it. Think it said that if you got a nil payment in that period you wouldn’t receive it. So did she get an nill payment when she was sanctioned?