Lou @Lifewithloux

Apr 17, 2023
She makes me want to slam my head off the wall. I used to sympathise with her but she’s just insufferable now and if Ste is receiving PIP the minimum payment of that was £247 (now £268) every four weeks and that’s only if he gets the daily living component if he gets the mobility part he could get up to £600ish depending on if it’s standard or enhanced so even on the minimum that’s more than enough for a decent food shop 😬 I hate wishing bad on people but I really hope she doesn’t get her “reward” tomorrow because she’ll blow it all on tat and be pleading poverty again on Wednesday

Apr 24, 2023
The tramp has clearly been reading here and has noticed that people have said she may not get the COL payment. In true Lou style she is going to use this to her advantage to beg even more. She has an asda and aldi nearby. Buy cheap smart price items like pasta, beans, bread, soup, pasties etc. It may not be the most nutritious but she ain't bothered about that when she's constantly on the beg for choc choc. 3 bars yesterday and begging for more last night. She f*****g infuriates me

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Very strong begging woe is me this morning. If she can't even afford to eat why are headphones even on her radar? She's so chaotic, she doesn't have a clue about real life or how to live. She said about budgeting for meals after getting paid so don't spend it all 'next time'. She was given advice to budget last month, they just spend every penny as and when they get it then worry about it the next day. They're just too thick to function pair of them.

Also clothes, she has loads of clothes. Don't think I've seen her wear the same thing twice. How many clothes does she need? Pair of pjs2 tops, a coat, pair of shoes and 1 or 2 bottoms. You get bywash them in the sink if you have to.

Yamfoot

Apr 12, 2023
I have literally washed my clothes in the washer before with no detergent when I've been skint. She could do that itsbetter than nothing.
She has no clue what actual hardship is. Hard times make strong people. They teach you life lessons. They help you appreciate when things are good. Her mum needs to take a s load of accountability for this because I know I could NEVER allow my child with my blood in their veins to behave this way all over the internet. Her mum and her enablers will be the further demise of her disgusting behaviour 😤

ohgoodgrief

Apr 17, 2023
She has no clue what actual hardship is. Hard times make strong people. They teach you life lessons. They help you appreciate when things are good. Her mum needs to take a s load of accountability for this because I know I could NEVER allow my child with my blood in their veins to behave this way all over the internet. Her mum and her enablers will be the further demise of her disgusting behaviour 😤
And this is why she isn’t in actual recovery, even if she wasn’t smashed off her face online three or four times a week. Being in proper recovery is taking accountability and responsibility for your actions and their consequences. Not blaming James for not being able to see the kids, when it’s actually your fault Lou and he’s safeguarding them from you.
Not blaming the government for the sanction when it’s your fault for not turning up.
Not blaming Ste for leaving you alone, when he is going into a scheme and you are choosing not to progress forward with your life.
She’s infuriating but she’s also the same as any other active user who isn’t in recovery - difference is they don’t usually post it all online and receive Amazon parcels!

Lous Alexa

Apr 16, 2023
I saw Carol has commented once a Hinch huns ‘home/cleaning’ instagram account. The person doesn’t follow Lou. Was surprised to see her.

whatever

Apr 12, 2023
She has a washing machine in the house. She had plenty of money to buy the hinch cleaning stuff!!! All she needs to clean that place is a bottle of cheap washing up liquid, boiling water and a rag...use an old t-shirt...she has so many of them.

I don't think she is pregnant,but is she 100% piling on the pounds...all she eats is chocolate and crap....not fat shaming her btw..I could do with loosing a s ton of weight 😔🙈🤣