Lou @Lifewithloux

Apr 17, 2023
Is she for real? Like seriously. Have you seen the amount of tat on that list?
Looks like there’s stuff back on that list that she’s already had that disappeared off her wish list in the last week. Like the red bulls and the Charlie spray 🙄
Why on earth does she need a cable organiser and the cards against humanity game? Isn’t she going to be living alone soon 🤡
It’s not even the game, I think it’s just a few cards for an expansion pack. I have the main game and it was about £25/30 so that thing she’s got on for a fiver isn’t even the full game. She don’t know what she’s doing!

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
I thought she desperately needed the laptop, tablet and ringlight so she can film some content for us? Where’s is it then? Carol must be spitting feathers that Lou hasn’t provided any content yet 🤣
Shes never even used the ring light. She couldn't put it together then it was never mentioned again. Wonder what she means by 'content'

Apr 24, 2023
Greedy greedy b***h! The one and only main reason she ever came back onto Instagram was and is to beg for practically everything she doesn't need. How the hell would she ever get her children back when she can't even support herself. She is that lazy she wouldn't even cook a meal hence the begging for chocolate and takeaways. Literally wants to lie in that dirty drug den bedroom all day everyday begging and crying. I honestly have no sympathy for her. She wants a fully gifted lifestyle coz she thinks she entitled to it. Noticed the mental health card being thrown out again this evening. She's a manipulative tramp

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Greedy greedy b***h! The one and only main reason she ever came back onto Instagram was and is to beg for practically everything she doesn't need. How the hell would she ever get her children back when she can't even support herself. She is that lazy she wouldn't even cook a meal hence the begging for chocolate and takeaways. Literally wants to lie in that dirty drug den bedroom all day everyday begging and crying. I honestly have no sympathy for her. She wants a fully gifted lifestyle coz she thinks she entitled to it. Noticed the mental health card being thrown out again this evening. She's a manipulative tramp
Last time she used the menkle health card the laptop turned up the next day. She will be back on tomorrow 'buzzin' over something. They probably used all the prescribed meds over the weekend and now they have nothing so she's on a come down.

timiad

Apr 12, 2023
Jesus . She was bad before lord she doesn’t even try to hide the greedy begging now
Thinks she is just fine to be having wish list of crap because “ she has nothing! Absolutely nothing “

I dont understand why she thinks her doing a wishlist is doing us 'ladies' a favour. Shes always saying 'I'll get it updated for you' 'I'll post it for you'. Those nails are actually disgusting. Wants her headbands and her fake tan to try and look nice amd the scruffy git doesn't even appear to have soap to wash her hands after skip diving. #priorities
I don’t get it either .
She even posted about charging people to create lists for them
Makes no sense at all. If they tell u things they would like on their list they just made their own list

Apr 16, 2023
Jesus . She was bad before lord she doesn’t even try to hide the greedy begging now
Thinks she is just fine to be having wish list of crap because “ she has nothing! Absolutely nothing “

I don’t get it either .
She even posted about charging people to create lists for them
Makes no sense at all. If they tell u things they would like on their list they just made their own list
Oh yeah, because we all need help from a smack head. I wonder if she genuinely thinks that looking on Amazon is a skill.

Apr 18, 2023
I have so many questions

How does she know she’s not getting the “reward”?

Was she planting the seed at the weekend, bank charges, no food etc, to be able to say she needs money desperately?

Is she not on pip herself? I thought addicts could claim sickness benefits.

If the meds she got (that we’re thinking are Ste’s) pile weight on you why is Ste so skinny?

I said last week my gut feeling is she’s pregnant. Then when the baby is born addicted she can say “how could I stop smoking, drinking, taking x y and z when I didn’t even know I was pregnant?” Her boobs look to have grown 3 cup sizes in about a fortnight. She also hasn’t used her period as a reason to beg for clothes, chocolate, toiletries 🤔

I agree with others about the sheer amount of rubbish on her wish list. None of it is a necessity. Amazon sell plenty of food. Tins and dried foods. She could add tuna, beans, pasta, cereal, and stuff like that to her wish list. But she’s starving? None of its adding up Lou.

I’m sure she was gifted £50 for a food shop when she first reappeared on IG. She filmed her and Ste with a trolley of the yellow packaged foods in Asda. I remember thinking it was a bit ungrateful of her as she was saying it’s “better than nothing”. She said exactly the same thing about the breakfast they’re given in the homeless accommodation. She showed cereal bars.

Apr 18, 2023
I just text my cousin, out of curiosity. He was in homeless accommodation for 3 years before getting a flat. And he was given a grant to furnish it. He got £2k. He’s not an addict but has schizophrenia.

It’s Northern Ireland but England should be the same. So she won’t need to beg for her bits and bobs, she’ll get a grant to buy them! Ste will likely be getting one too

Apr 21, 2023
I just text my cousin, out of curiosity. He was in homeless accommodation for 3 years before getting a flat. And he was given a grant to furnish it. He got £2k. He’s not an addict but has schizophrenia.

It’s Northern Ireland but England should be the same. So she won’t need to beg for her bits and bobs, she’ll get a grant to buy them! Ste will likely be getting one too
I’m not sure that’s a thing here. Some councils give you a grant to decorate but it’s only usually £150 or so. Unless there is a scheme for people on sickness benefits but that would be ridiculous to hand a smackhead £2k and think he’s off to decorate with it 🫣