Lou @Lifewithloux

Apr 12, 2023
I dared to mention this when her mum was commenting on a live video she uploaded to her instagram page and her mum privately messaged me, asking me who I dare think I am and if my life and family were so perfect and that tough love was the best option for her and that she’s lost sleep and cried for days over Lou begs situation 😂😂😂
@LousTwistedAnkle I see your back out today 😂😂

ohgoodgrief

Apr 17, 2023
(I'm abit embarrassed to admit this)
My dad was an addict for a few years.
He went into a homeless accommodation where he could live independently but would have to go for regular drug tests for him to stay there. He did really well. When he got a flat they helped him get some Argos vouchers for essentials and white goods and dontated sofas and beds ect. So she will be getting help somewhere.
He set it up lovely. Even did me a little bedroom for when I came to stay. I was 23 😂
I don’t think that’s anything to be embarrassed about - your dad did what was needed to get help it sounds like and also prioritised you, even as a 23 year old. He sounds the exact opposite of Lou!

ohgoodgrief

Apr 17, 2023
She probably keeps going over on her ankle because she's too busy talking se into her phone instead of watching where she's going when she's out.
Someone needs to intervene, her mother should surely be doing something?
Her mother can’t do anything. She’s (rightfully so) protecting herself from Lou, who stole from her, by not feeding her addiction. Lou doesn’t need an intervention at all, she’s on methadone so she has a recovery worker at the very least, she is an adult and has to take responsibility for her own actions. It’s not her mothers responsibility to rescue her.

PinkDuchess

Apr 20, 2023
Her mother can’t do anything. She’s (rightfully so) protecting herself from Lou, who stole from her, by not feeding her addiction. Lou doesn’t need an intervention at all, she’s on methadone so she has a recovery worker at the very least, she is an adult and has to take responsibility for her own actions. It’s not her mothers responsibility to rescue her.
It's not her responsibility to rescue her but she comments on her online posts etc so she's clearly in the background.
If she was my daughter, I'd be telling her to stop making a show of herself and helping her to get her life in order. I wouldnt be encouraging her when she begs online, wouldn't be encouraging her when she's telling outright lies either.

Apr 24, 2023
Oh look big smiles and happy coz yet again her begging and crying yesterday worked a treat. She's knows exactly what she's doing. Manipulating her 'ladies'. She really has no shame. Her whole life now revolves around Instagram and begging for 'gifts'. Funny how she disappeared for so long then makes an appearance again. She has seen how easy it has been for her before when she was begging. Imagine wasting your life sitting talking and crying into your phone coz you are a lazy b. Yes Lou I'm talking about YOU