Lou @Lifewithloux

Apr 22, 2023
Sorry but you are making excuses for her. That comments here are to blame for the low moods. SHES ON A COME DOWN. The only one at fault is her. I know terminally ill DYING people who are still getting up looking after their kids and not begging online. Nor do they abuse pain medicine like her. She is a drain on already stretched services, people like her and all the enablers out there are what is wrong with this country!!
I just don’t think reading here is good for her because whether you want to admit it or not she is a vulnerable person

Apr 16, 2023
Also just another thought as I’ve just watched her story and her stomach is huge, not fat round but pregnant roundz Is she is a b&b or homeless accommodation? If she’s in homeless the staff worker there would automatically have a duty of care to contact social work if they suspected she was pregnant. I know that homeless accommodation here in Scotland don’t allow pregnant women in them due to risks from other people

Apr 17, 2023
My hoover charger is upstairs so when it dies and the Hoover goes upstairs to charge I can easily not Hoover downstairs for 2/3 days as It’s far too much effort to go ALLLLL the way upstairs to get it even tho I walk past it 30 times a day…anywho i digress - my carpet has NEVER looked like hers. I don’t understand where all the bits come from all over the floor???

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
My hoover charger is upstairs so when it dies and the Hoover goes upstairs to charge I can easily not Hoover downstairs for 2/3 days as It’s far too much effort to go ALLLLL the way upstairs to get it even tho I walk past it 30 times a day…anywho i digress - my carpet has NEVER looked like hers. I don’t understand where all the bits come from all over the floor???
They look like they just chuck everything on the floor, cig Ash, cig ends, methadone bottles, baby wipes. Chocolate rappers. Grim.

Apr 25, 2023
Can I just say, why should you be embarrassed?! Nor should your dad. You've said he's done really well. Kept a good home and had a room for you too. That's an achievement and an accomplishment. None of us know what hand life will give us but it's what we do with it that counts. Hope your Dad is keeping well.

Lou is an embarrassment. She has chosen drugs and a scummy convict druggie over her three children. She has had ample opportunities to turn it around and getting pregnant again should have been the final straw for her. She's a disgrace. She lives in a pigsty through choice. You don't need much to keep a house clean and tidy. She is one full-time excuse!! Just look at the state of her.
Thank you. Unfortunately he passed away suddenly and unexpectedly a few months after moving in 💔
I was so proud though that it wasn't anything to do with his addiction (it was diabetic coma/ heart attack.)

I just have no words for beggasauras she really is something else! She's a Greedy, manipulative arsehole