Lou @Lifewithloux

Yamfoot

Apr 12, 2023
Can someone tell me what happened with the suicide/resurrection thing?
She messaged one of her followers on James phone (I think) saying that she’d committed suicide and left two beautiful children behind because of the trolls, then a few days later come back like nothing had happened talking about Red Bull giving you wings/resurrecting you if I remember correctly? The lady she originally messaged was distraught and I think drove down to her house, putting her own kids in the car late at night to check on her, this was years ago and I’m always stoned so I could be missing bits out…

Nosynelly

Apr 17, 2023
She messaged one of her followers on James phone (I think) saying that she’d committed suicide and left two beautiful children behind because of the trolls, then a few days later come back like nothing had happened talking about Red Bull giving you wings/resurrecting you if I remember correctly? The lady she originally messaged was distraught and I think drove down to her house, putting her own kids in the car late at night to check on her, this was years ago and I’m always stoned so I could be missing bits out…
That is basically what happened, lou thought she could laugh it off & blame ‘trolls’, it didn’t work out that way though 🤣

Apr 17, 2023
do offfffffff 😳😳😳😳🤯🤯

Apr 16, 2023
No,that is pretty much how it went

Yamfoot

Apr 12, 2023
Omg the resurrection thing 🫠
After the backlash from that she disappeared for a while, came back and that’s when I first started messaging her. Straight up told her that if she stopped acting so nonchalant about the whole incident, grew up and said sorry people would have reacted differently to her return. She acted like she was taking my advice on board in replies but of course didn’t 🥴
Then disappeared again, came back pregnant accusing James of beating her up and the rest is history in the process 🤣🤣

LousLaptop

Apr 17, 2023
I think if you’re new to following her you might think we are a bit harsh, but if you’ve followed her for any amount of time you’ll understand how manipulative she is and how it’s all just part of the ‘Lou cycle’ when she’s crying and mentioning mental health.

I’m certainly not one for kicking someone when they’re down but she has done this many many many times, had so much advice and opportunities to sort stuff out. Criticism is valid I think 🤷🏼‍♀️

WellJenelle

Apr 16, 2023
I think if you’re new to following her you might think we are a bit harsh, but if you’ve followed her for any amount of time you’ll understand how manipulative she is and how it’s all just part of the ‘Lou cycle’ when she’s crying and mentioning mental health.

I’m certainly not one for kicking someone when they’re down but she has done this many many many times, had so much advice and opportunities to sort stuff out. Criticism is valid I think 🤷🏼‍♀️
Well said. This isn't some poor waif whose made a bad choice and fallen on hard times. She has actively made the wrong choice every step of the way and never once taken accountability for her actions.

Apr 23, 2023
Why wasn’t lou allowed a thread on tattle anyway?
Becuse she has alleged ‘poor’ poor mental health but it’s alright to s of Hinch with her ‘rich’poor mental health! Tattle make money off their adverts the same as Instagram influencers they’re just gossip influencers £££! It’s not free speech when u have the mods deleting comments for the cry babies who are offended by messages on a gossip site theyre gossiping on too. Hypocrisy at its finest bit like someone on here!