Lou @Lifewithloux

Apr 16, 2023
Lou, could I politely request you do the live before 5pm tomorrow as I’m actually off out with the girls and I would hate to miss it xoxox
I, however am working till 6.30, I’ll have to rely on you lot to summarise. I can’t understand her half the time anyway. Make sure someone screen records it.
Who are we kidding? She won’t remember she said she was going to go live. Daft cow.

Apr 22, 2023
Just nosing and saw she’s still followed by the likes of Mrs Hinch and Part Time Working Mummy…I wonder if they watch her stories out of morbid curiosity too 👀 🤔😂

I can’t deal with the thought of a poor innocent baby having to deal with the fallout of all the drugs she ingests, and having those two tossers for parents. I pray that it’s just that the Galaxy choc-choc has made her fat-fat.

Apr 12, 2023
I, however am working till 6.30, I’ll have to rely on you lot to summarise. I can’t understand her half the time anyway. Make sure someone screen records it.
Who are we kidding? She won’t remember she said she was going to go live. Daft cow.
I know some stupid thicko sent her the laptop & light ring & laptop bag all so she could do insta content...well we're still waiting 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Well that was all very contradictory.
Cant wait for hin to move out
But then sad because she's gonna be on her own

Was that a roll up or she smoking weed?

Ste out with all his 'druggy' mates did she say? If he was sober you'd think she would be more concerned that he had fallen off the wagon but NO she's just upset that she's at home and cant go out because of her ankle.

She is a right old pickle right now isn't she. I just want to shake her and say HELP YOURSELF. She good at helping herself to people's presents why does she help herself and sort her health (physical and mental) out.

Talk of her mum has gone quiet after their coffee. I wonder if she knows she's using drugs again and taken a step back.

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Also is a hard watch seeing another person in that state and the awful life that they have. But then I remember how she's buzzin 5 mins later, or off her face the next day.

Shes clearly desperate for something but I don't think she even knows what it is she wants or needs.

Is she insinuating that she's gonna go get drugs now because she's having a bad day? The high dependence she has on MC Scuba Ste is quite intense. She says she has noone but she could go to a support group every day and meet people, make some positive relationships. She's in a deep dark hole but there are ways out, she's under services who could offer more support if she asked. We've not once seen her at a support group of any kind, she went once and it was cancelled she showed us the sign then went home.

She could get on her laptop and go to a different class or group multiple.timrs a day if she wanted. She would probably get free biscuits and drinks at these places too.

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Why didn't she use the money she wasted on the fags that Ste did or didn't steal from her and get a taxi to hospital to sort out the lamb shank ankle?
Also wondering how the empty cig box was returned if he was still out with his druggy mates and took the pack with only 2 in with him. She was smoking a roll up in her story before that so she hasn't been left without.

Tea and toast

Apr 17, 2023
I remember that “Bleachy” she thought she was better than everyone.
What a shambles that conservatory/home salon was so many fake plants & the overkill on the window cleaning thing nearly every day ffs.
Anyone remember when she absolutely destroyed an almost new pair of uggs trying to prove a point that you could clean them with elbow grease, 😂 oh not to mention the hod awful tattoo that was supposed to be a portrait of her & her son but it was just generic off Pinterest.
I’d love a thread about this cretin as well.

Ok back to Lou beg big balls 🤣🤪
I follow "bleachy"
Still "barbering" in her conservatory, covered in tattoos now, face and lips full of fillers, had dreads not so long ago . . Cant think of her name off the top of my head 🤔