Lou @Lifewithloux

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Have the posts about ste being out been deleted? I can't see them just one ranting but it's all mumble jumble, I really am going to message her to add subtitles šŸ¤£ do you think even they would struggle with speech impediment
Yeah shes deleted them all. Replaced with a xouple of positivity videos and a beg for a vacuum.

timiad

Apr 12, 2023
Re her poor children , letā€™s be realistic here - Iā€™m not a family lawyer but 1- the youngest is gone . No claim or parental right from what Iā€™ve read . 2 / the other two irs been how long no visits or mentions 1 surely her rights have been terminated or soon

Maybe why she doesnā€™t go to appointments or actual treatment because she knows this baby will be taken so doesnā€™t want to alert anyone to the pregnancy - stupid because she canā€™t even stay awake for longer than four hours currently or clean her own. Place etc

Apr 16, 2023

WellJenelle

Apr 16, 2023
You know she keeps saying how sheā€™s going to be alone? Does that mean steminem is moving out of area? Surely they can still spend time togetherā€¦ or is it because heā€™s getting somewhere sheā€™s being a brat?
Sounds like he's going to some sort of supported scheme so maybe she won't be allowed to be there and he'll have certain rules to follow. Not sure, I don't know too much about it but I don't think he's just being given a house and left to crack on.