Lou @Lifewithloux

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
That whole live was just confirmation of what we all knew, she's completely fed herself over there with that live. That will be kept on file to share with any court when she bothers to try to get access to her kids. The fact she even tried to get pissed off that people were calling her out for taking drugs just shows how deep she's still in to being an addict. Alcohol doesn't do that, even when mixed with prescribed meds. Alcohol you'd just fully pass out now take 5 min naps then resurrect as if nothing happened. Can imagine she will be in a state most of the weekend and then next week the depression will get worse because has no money left.

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Anyone know how that live ended? People telling her to end it but she was already gone. Asleep/ passed out. Did she manage to end it herself or was it reported?
She was awake when it ended getting pissed off that people were telling her to end the live and go to sleep because she was clearly off her her face. She said something along the lines of do you and ended it. Probably best decision she's made in years to end that live, unfortunately the damage had been done.

Apr 17, 2023
Anyone know how that live ended? People telling her to end it but she was already gone. Asleep/ passed out. Did she manage to end it herself or was it reported?
It just came up with live ended I think she did it herself - she was proper fed off people were calling her out on her bull s and using again and not as worried as she thought they were gonna be. Manipulative t she is

Apr 16, 2023
I honestly thought she was at her rock bottom and this was her going back up but the past two weeks she has gotten so much worse and looks like she has relapsed, and with ste away next Tuesday I feel she will get worse, you can’t help someone who doesn’t want to help themselves and sadly Lou doesn’t want to do the hard work to get help so now it’s a slippery slope downwards,

Lous Alexa

Apr 16, 2023
That whole live was just confirmation of what we all knew, she's completely fed herself over there with that live. That will be kept on file to share with any court when she bothers to try to get access to her kids. The fact she even tried to get pissed off that people were calling her out for taking drugs just shows how deep she's still in to being an addict. Alcohol doesn't do that, even when mixed with prescribed meds. Alcohol you'd just fully pass out now take 5 min naps then resurrect as if nothing happened. Can imagine she will be in a state most of the weekend and then next week the depression will get worse because has no money left.
Just a shame it was at 2am so many have missed it

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
When she did talk she was just busy blaming other people for the reason she wanted to drink and why she feels like she does. Crying over other people's lives and opinions as to why she was in that state. Yet then contradicting saying she hadn't relapsed. Again no accountability, other people's fault if she relapses apparently or if she's depressed.

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
It went on till 3.30 am she was getting angry over people calling her out said something like do u and turned off the live . I've brilliant recording's I've to cut down the vids in a min and I'll post them as well one of her with the wipe and another where she is just brushing her hair in front of the mirror 🤣
The resurrection followed by the brushing of the hair and that she couldn't go to sleep because she had so many 'stories' to do was a highlight for me. 2 mins later she was nodding off again. I wonder if she will even remember any of it when she wakes from her pit

Ohdoris

Apr 16, 2023
I’ve just watched her stories from night. She wouldn’t be able to sleep at night knowing she’d trolled some poor “lass” online & Dawn should be ashamed of herself for speaking about Lou’s (non) recovery. Firstly, i couldn’t sleep at night knowing I’d had 3 children removed from my care & I was doing do all about changing my life to gain access to two of them !! And Lou, you are the one that should be embarrassed, you are not in recovery, use are still abusing drugs - prescription or otherwise & begging online for bags & coats & bits & bwobs. Poor me mentality. Face up & own your s !! You are where you are because you chose Ste & drugs above everything else in your life. I’d have more respect for her if she just came out & said I don’t care about my kids, I don’t wanna change my life I just wanna be a wreck head forever. She boils my piss.

Apr 23, 2023
All of this makes me think that the cost of living payments really should be given as supermarket vouchers (for food and non alcoholic drinks only!) Just think how much of it is spent on drugs and alcohol 😔 and other non essentials by people like Lou and MC Ste.

I work hard for my money, always have done, worked 3 jobs when I’ve needed to, and lucky to have never needed to claim benefits. But what do I get? Taxed at the end of the month to pay for these smackheads to get given a £300 ‘reward’ when my full time wage barely covers the basics. I get for some families it is a life saver, but surely a supermarket voucher is a more sensible option??
They shouldn’t get any col payment they haven’t any overheads they live for free! When people on pip go in hospital the pip stops why shouldn’t their money stop when they’re in god knows what it’s called ..‘everything’s paid for housing’