Lou @Lifewithloux

Yamfoot

Apr 12, 2023
My mum used to make dinner for a smack head every night. What Lou was doing was exactly what he would do sat there with his dinner plate on his lap. That gouching/gouging however it’s spelt thing. I’ve been around people on drugs all my life, not proud, not ashamed of the fact but definitely wiser because of it and of all the effects of all the drugs I’ve been around it’s only heroin I’ve seen that does that to people. Plus, even if it was ‘just’ meth and booze making her like that, it’s still not being in recovery is it? It’s not like me taking two ibuprofen and then having a glass of wine. It’s full on substance abuse.

Danssingle

Apr 21, 2023
Notsogreyatno80ta has some of lou's live on her stories. Really really bad, absolutely off her tits. If anyone is in contact with Carol send her this, as she needs to see where her money is going.
That not so gray is a prolific bully ! And a clout chaser ! Nor defending lou but these middle aged woman hating on Lou is
Screaming desperate for clout
@ least missmummyblog has the decency to purchase stuff off her wishlist for a shout out

LousGumWipe

Apr 22, 2023
That not so gray is a prolific bully ! And a clout chaser ! Nor defending lou but these middle aged woman hating on Lou is
@ least missmummyblog has the decency to purchase stuff off her wishlist for a shout out
She won’t accept my follow request. From when she was public I think she just copies others. All she does is post Lou’s stories with some bollocks caption.

I actually wonder if this is where Lou disappears again.

Yamfoot

Apr 12, 2023
Should I be offended by this comment? 💀🤣 hope people don’t see my stories like that ffs 🤣🤣