Lou @Lifewithloux

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Surely she knows 'alcohol' is a depressant another reason she doesn't 'deserve' to drink alcohol. Why would she want to do anything that would make her depression worse, could set her back in her recovery or that could be used against her in getting access to her kids. She's so stupid and destructive and the only one to blame is herself. Not that she would ever acknowledge that. It's everyone else's fault.

Apr 27, 2023
That first story was exactly like her resurrection with the Redbull; trying to laugh it off and minimise what she did.

The second story is her “oh s, I fed up. Let’s pull the mental health card”

What exactly has she done to “deserve” a drink? Worked 40 hours a week? Paid for the roof over her head? Mothered her three young children?

No. Nothing. She’s done nothing to deserve any of the things she currently has in her life. Except maybe Ste, they deserve each other.

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Shes now on stories smirking about what she did last night. Covering her face to hide her smirk when she talks about the state she was in after taking her tablets. Saying going out with friends and having a drink is what 'normal' people do when they're having a bad time. Thing is though lou 'normal' people don't have their kids removed, a wishlist, living in homeless accommodation and in early stages of drug 'recovery'. Therefore you cannot do the things that 'normal' people do. This is just low intelligence now surely?