Lou @Lifewithloux

Apr 21, 2023
I had a dream once that I was being chased by an elderly caretaker through blackpool pleasure beach and I could only stop running once I reached a town made entirely of limestone. I’d that that dream over Lou’s dream life
Weird that because once I had a dream that I was in a petrol station being chased by a flying pat butcher!

Apr 12, 2023
I mean smoking and drug use is a biggggg factor in SIDS ain’t it yamma gurl

Oh do off Aileen you bald headed, two faced t. Don’t you have a kid to lock in a room or a step daughter to groom and manipulate into becoming an online tormentor like yourself?

Karma is a b and I’m glad you’re getting it back tenfold. Your own dad wanting nothing to do with you cos you’re a prolific online t.

Apr 12, 2023
Aileen why would you put your username as Danssingle. I thought you’d patched things up with kk. Why would you make fun of your friends boyfriend. You could of chose any name in the world…

Cos shes kaykays biggest troll and Kayleigh fing knows it and is s scared of her so would rather keep her close than be her enemy like the last time and Aileen leaked the address where kaykay and Dan were moving too

Danssingle

Apr 21, 2023
Oh do off Aileen you bald headed, two faced t. Don’t you have a kid to lock in a room or a step daughter to groom and manipulate into becoming an online tormentor like yourself?

Karma is a b and I’m glad you’re getting it back tenfold. Your own dad wanting nothing to do with you cos you’re a prolific online t.
Soz but guess again I mean I can see where yous are all comin from in regards to burt an Ernie